Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone give me this map, made into the AH.com standard format? Also, I need every nation EXCEPT:

All GSC Nations
Paradine
Infor
New Dixie
Peacekeeper Alliance
Northern Scottish Republic
Southern Drakite Empire
Word of Purity

Rendered as Terra Nullius

DW_Map_complete_numbered2.png

I request four flags. One for an independent Tibet in the 2050s, one for an independent Xinjiang of the same time, one for a democratic China comprising everything south of and including Sichuan, Chongqing, Hubei, Anhui, and Jiangsu, and one for a North Korea-esque China comprising everything in China not included and North Korea.

Can someone give me this map, made into the AH.com standard format? Also, I need every nation EXCEPT:

All GSC Nations
Paradine
Infor
New Dixie
Peacekeeper Alliance
Northern Scottish Republic
Southern Drakite Empire
Word of Purity

Rendered as Terra Nullius
I'm working on it, but I won't have a chance to finish for the next several hours.

I request four flags. One for an independent Tibet in the 2050s, one for an independent Xinjiang of the same time, one for a democratic China comprising everything south of and including Sichuan, Chongqing, Hubei, Anhui, and Jiangsu, and one for a North Korea-esque China comprising everything in China not included and North Korea.

What types of government do this Tibet and Xinjiang have?

I was curious about an independent Northern England flag... is here the best place to make an inquiry for suggestions? Either alternate history or future!

I was curious about an independent Northern England flag... is here the best place to make an inquiry for suggestions? Either alternate history or future!

I sometimes play with a timeline based around Owain Glyndwr winning the Welsh War of Independence - he actually signed a treaty with 2 English Rebels in the real world - it is known as the "Tripartite Indenture" - and ad Owain won the war, England would have been split into 2. They were Edmund Mortimor a guy with a strong claim on the English Throne and Henry Percy, Earl of Northumberland.

Most of Cheshire, Shropshire and Hereford would have returned to Wales with the remainder of England being split into 2. So in my timeline I have named them the Kingdom of Anglia, and the Duchy of Northumbria.

For the Duchy I just used the coat of Arms of the Earls of Northumberland.

north_zps3be6e8b4.png

And for Anglia:
anglia_zps0d2d5ee1.png

If the link works, I have a pdf of the major powers of the new timeline and a new political map of the British Isles.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzI-6RLjgTotR09xUnNBUkNrYUE

Could someone please make me a flag for the Hudson Bay Company - in a TL where it still directly owns and controls the area of its charter as a corporate state governed by the Parliament of the British and has developed into a nation-company to the present day. The land has had border wars with the french and industrialised and received mostly English settlers - more backstory if required. Something interesting and slightly british influenced if possible. Thank you.

Could someone please make me a flag for the Hudson Bay Company - in a TL where it still directly owns and controls the area of its charter as a corporate state governed by the Parliament of the British and has developed into a nation-company to the present day. The land has had border wars with the french and industrialised and received mostly English settlers - more backstory if required. Something interesting and slightly british influenced if possible. Thank you.

what about a banner of arms based on its COA OTL ?

hudson-bay-company.png

Map request!

Hi everyone,

Could someone do me a favour?
It'd be great if anybody would be able to create a map for me of South America, with the borders in the attach below.
So, could you turn the map into this style.
Also, don't forget the latitude and longitude lines, cities and country names, which can be found here.

The cities to add are (capital underlined):

(Confederate Commonwealth of Brexiano)
La Eustasera (location: OTL Turbo, Colombia)
Chitré (location: OTL Chitré, Panama)
El Bocas (location: OTL Bocas Town/Bocas del Toro, Panama)

(English Dominion of the Maya)
Maya City (OTL Guatemala City)
Mixco (OTL Mixco, Guatemala)

(Mexico)
Palenque (OTL)
Oaxaca (OTL)

(Protectorate of Miskito Coast)
Bluefields (OTL)
Port d'Edgar (location: OTL Puerto Cabezas)
Ceolatown (location: OTL Monkey Point, Nicaragua)

(Republic of United Lucaya)
Saint Dominicsburg (location: OTL Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic)

(Confederate Islands of New France)
La Trinidad (location: OTL Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago)
Saint Michael (location: OTL Bridgetown, Barbados)
Fort-de-France (OTL)
Port Royal (location: OTL Road Town, British Virgin Islands)
Les Îlots (location: OTL Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe)
Cap-Saint-Eustache (location: OTL Codrington, Antigua and Barbuda)

(Republic of Guajira)
Rio de la Hacha (OTL Riohacha)
Maracaibo (OTL)

(Kingdom of Orinoco)
Caracas (OTL)
Ville-du-Enciso (location: OTL Barquisimeto, Venezuela)

(Republic of Essequibo)
Nieuw Tholen (location: not defined, place it anywhere in the north of the country)
Fort Ter Wateren (location: not defined, place it anywhere along the Essequibo River)

(Kingdom of Amazonia)
San Dalia (OTL Belém, Brazil)
Porto Velho (OTL)

(Republic of Acre)
Rio Blanco (OTL Rio Branco, Brazil)

(Quechuan Federation of Peru)
Cuzco (OTL)
San Santiago (location: OTL Guayaquil, Ecuador)
Quito (OTL)
Santa Cruz (OTL)
La Rosa (location: OTL Viedma, Argentina)

(Colony of New Holland)
Frederickshaven (location: OTL Fortaleza, Brazil)

(Republic of Brazil)
Palmas (OTL - Palmas (Tocantis), Brazil)
Goiânia (OTL)

(Republic of Bahia)
Salvador (location: OTL Salvador da Bahia)

(Republic of Paraná)
Cidade de Pinheiros (location: OTL Curitiba, Brazil)

(Guarani Republic)
Puerto Flor del Este (location: OTL Asunción, Paraguay)
São Paulo (OTL)
Rio de Janeiro (OTL)

(Republic of Uruguay)
Montebayo (location: OTL Montevideo, Uruguay)

(Kingdom of Silver)
Argyros (location: OTL Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Rosario (OTL)

(Atacama Kingdom)
San Pedro (location: OTL San Pedro de Atacama, Chile)
Quebrada Honda (location: OTL Tocopilla, Chile)

(Portuguese West Coast Colony)
Santiacó (location: OTL Santiago, Chile)

(Protectorate of Fireland)
Ushuaia (OTL)
Magellan (location: OTL Tolhuin, Argentina)

(English Dominion of Patagonia)
Port St Julian (location: OTL Puerto San Julián)
New Bristol (location: OTL El Bolsón, Argentina)

----------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Rivers are not really necessary, but it's really, really cool if you could add some major rivers too.

----------------------------------------------------

Thanks a lot!

Here's the map:

south america.png

Last edited:
New Territory of Canada

This is The Canadian North Pole Territory. Consisting of 4 islands. Can someone take all the names of the islands off my map without ruining the map? If so thanks in advance! :D Oh yeah leave St.Nick the capital on there please!

a.png

Could I request a flag? I need a flag for a united-kingdoms of a druidic Ireland, druidic Britain, and a druidic Brittany? Basically, I need a Celtic Union flag with England included.

Status
Not open for further replies.