The member formerly known as LeoXiao…
Joined the board in 2007. Primary interests regarding AH are 20th century/WW2/Cold War/East Asian topics.
His planned TLs include:
* A Nationalist Chinese victory TL. Features an alternate Zhang Xueliang aka “the Young Marshal” and his usurpation of Chiang Kai-shek. Other changes in the late 1920s and 1930s allow him to lead the ROC to victory. Currently being passively researched.
* “Operation Groza” - A prospective TL based on Viktor Suvorov's theory about the Soviet first strike on Nazi Germany. PoD is that Germans get stuck in France for longer than they could afford and plans for invading Russia were delayed until late 1941, rather than OTL's June 22. In passive research.
* “The Eastasian Mode of Collective Oligarchy” - An imaginative look at “Oliberation of the Self” in Orwell's smallest and most populous superstate.
* Metro 1984 - Protect and Survive spinoff set in Moscow underground. Mothballed.
His abortive TLs include:
* A slightly longer attempt at an alternate WW2. Given up because of the blandness of the scenario.
* A Chinese TL called “The Mainland War”, involving a massive Warlord Era with butterflies since the late Qing. Stopped around 1938 due to difficulty of research.
* Ashes of the Dragon: Taking part as a collaborator.
The eponymous character of LeX, a crew member of the MES-2 Uchronia from AH.com Enterprise, is based on him.