Would KMT China become a bigger super power than CCP China is today?

The KMT has to do at least one of these things. A) Gut the power of the Warlords (along with the more ossified gentry who help fuel peasant revolts). B) Engender widespread economic development at least in the various urban cores. Managing either will mean they at least keep pace with OTL in the long term. Both? Especially while dodging outright disasters such as the Great Leap Forward?

I would say yes industrialization was starting in China and it wouldn't have been hampered by Mao's craziness and China's best and brightest fleeing to Taiwan.
China would be as strong as it is today in the 1990s.

RousseauX

Donor
I highly doubt the KMT could stabalize China like the CCP did. The CCP had a lot of support from Chnease Peasents so even if the KMT could get rid of Mao and prevent the CCP from occuping or holding any land the CCP would continue to fight an insurgency that would last for decades, if not forever.
So did FARC in Columbia, they still lost and Columbian government still won

that depends,

If Chiang commits to the White Terror in a KMT victorious china as well? No, hell no.
If he doesnt? Hell yes.

What kind of white terror do you envision Chiang implementing and I just can’t imagine it being a fraction as bad as the GLF or CR.

It could worse than what was implemented on Taiwan, where the White Terror was first applied in the aftermath of the 228 Incident.

What kind of white terror do you envision Chiang implementing and I just can’t imagine it being a fraction as bad as the GLF or CR.
The white terror was of a large scale for the size of Taiwan. If the white terror is conducted in same proportion then I wouldn't hold my breath.