Worlds of the Imperiun

thought you might like to know that the Worlds of the Imperium series will be republished as an omnibus book.Will give you more details when I can get them.BTW:Is there ANY map available of the Imperium and other worlds.A nice list showing the differences would do.Thanks.Looks like a job for Dr.What! :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes:

Diamond

Banned
ED(Mister) said:
thought you might like to know that the Worlds of the Imperium series will be republished as an omnibus book.Will give you more details when I can get them.BTW:Is there ANY map available of the Imperium and other worlds.A nice list showing the differences would do.Thanks.Looks like a job for Dr.What! :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes:
The Laumer series, right? That's great - I read the first book in the series about 6 months ago and have had no luck tracking the others down, so that'll be cool.

Once I read the whole thing, I might do a map for it (them).

Thanks everyone.I only remember the first one.An American diplomat is kidnapped and taken to another Earth.He is needed to cotact the dictator on ANOTHER earth where Germany won WW1 and begin negotiations.The home base is in Stockholm.Believe, Diamond, that the English royal family and some other family merged-possibly the German Hanover House.The novel ends when out hero wins out.He also kills a traitor in the mist of the government which includes a Hermann Goering and a Baron von Richtofen.The second -I believe involves efforts of a nasty group called the Hagroon and their attempt to wipe out other Earths.As I said, my memory is spotty on the Second Book and maybe someone can clear it up.Diamond?Thanks.