WIP Map Thread

Something something, no Stalin world.
The year is probably 1985 or something.
redNapoleon - копия.png

Feel free to write questions, suggestions or criticism.

View attachment 542223

Based on one of @XFE's maps (old game new players iirc), but from memory essentially.

If I have the withdrawal, I would enjoy making this a wank series where I go through each country ranked by population and make them the main superpower.
That sounds cool, a nice idea. I would start with China or Russia. I just remember that they've always been big. Maybe its population too. You know, at college we do some spatial analysis in gis to get data for our invented research. If you don't mind can I use this idea for my next college project? It's psychology, just in case (I also was surprised)

Looks more like a Pan-Arab state, wouldn't make much sense as a mega israel
A Christian Arab state then? Lebanon and Palestine have the largest Christian concentrations in the Arab world, and parts of Israel IOTL also have Christian Arab populations (14 percent in Haifa for example). Without the Jewish migration that region might be Christian majority.

I'm more confused why the Golan Heights belong with that Arab state.

A Christian Arab state then? Lebanon and Palestine have the largest Christian concentrations in the Arab world, and parts of Israel IOTL also have Christian Arab populations (14 percent in Haifa for example). Without the Jewish migration that region might be Christian majority.

I'm more confused why the Golan Heights belong with that Arab state.

Are we talking about the same map? What makes you think this is a Christina arab state, baring mass genocide it wouldn’t have more than some % of Christian in it. And Golan heights was part of Syria so I don’t see the problem with it being part of that pan Arab state

Also no no way Palestine can be majority Christian with that POD, it only was ~15% so by ww1 across Palestine. Lebanon could be maybe with different borders or less emigration

Still I don’t see where you got these ideas

@TheKutKu - well, if I am wrong, then I was confused by color.
However, why it couldn´t be Israel? Did you hear about certain flying mammal comming not from this planet? :evilsmile:

Are we talking about the same map? What makes you think this is a Christina arab state, baring mass genocide it wouldn’t have more than some % of Christian in it. And Golan heights was part of Syria so I don’t see the problem with it being part of that pan Arab state

Also no no way Palestine can be majority Christian with that POD, it only was ~15% so by ww1 across Palestine. Lebanon could be maybe with different borders or less emigration

Still I don’t see where you got these ideas
I was probably mistaken about the religious makeup, but why did you immediately think of genocide based on my assumption?

I simply thought that the area has the largest Christian Arab population in the Arabian Peninsula.