WI: Zannanza marries Ankhesenamun?

Marriages between Egyptian and Hittite rulers had always been quite common, although often it was the Hittite king sending his daughters to the Egyptian court. However, Egypt was in somewhat of a unique situation following the death of Tutankhamun. Ankhesenamun, formerly the Great Royal Wife of Tutankhamun, made an unprecedented step, asking to marry one of the sons of the Hittite king Šuppiluliuma I. It is related here in these letters:
My husband has died and I have no son. They say about you that you have many sons. You might give me one of your sons to become my husband. I would not wish to take one of my subjects as a husband... I am afraid.
Upon hearing of this, Šuppiluliuma I broke out in excitement to his courtiers:
Nothing like this has happened to me in my entire life!
Šuppiluliuma I was wary, and sent an envoy to investigate. He did send one of his sons, Zannanza, but he died en route, not even reaching Egypt. What if the marriage was successfully carried out? While neither the Egyptians nor Hittites have the capacity to completely conquer the other, and a personal union is even more unlikely, what would be the effects? Would Zannanza be able to survive and go through the official rites, and how would Ay and Horemheb react? Could we see a Hittite branch on the throne? Or would he end up overthrown quickly, considering the attitude Egyptians would have towards this Hittite prince ruling them? Would this new dynasty turn westward and southward, towards the Libyan tribes and Nubia? What Egyptian cultural practices would the Hittite dynasty likely adopt?