WI They Actually Found Something on Oak Island?

A family of bigfoots guarding Nazi treasures that include Hitler's remains proving that Hitler escaped to Oak Island on a U-Boat in the waning days of WWII and lived a quiet life as a fisherman on Oak Island until he passed away in his sleep in 1956.
Protected by a Nazi Atomic Bomb. The Show going to end in a real blast.

Protected by a Nazi Atomic Bomb. The Show going to end in a real blast.

orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif

Pretty sure someone actually found something, but it was nowhere near enough to justify the cash outlay or tearing up the island, so he left quietly to let the rubes keep digging. Nobody wants to admit to finding waterlogged pirate clothes and lodestone earrings, and nothing else.

Well in case of any of those freaks start acting up I suggest sending in the Navy equipped with a few Kilotons of Instant Sunshine.

Mermen and Dwarves really hate being nuked. Not sure what a Drow is but I'm guessing there none to fond of it either.
Drow are the Elvish version of black people. Except, they are purple now because someone decided that having a segregated group of murder loving, demon loving, extremely xenophobic slavers be the black members of the race might be a bit of a problem if anyone really thought about it. I'm not sure where they got that idea. At least they've always been portrayed as a fairly sophisticated culture.

Pretty sure someone actually found something, but it was nowhere near enough to justify the cash outlay or tearing up the island, so he left quietly to let the rubes keep digging. Nobody wants to admit to finding waterlogged pirate clothes and lodestone earrings, and nothing else.

That's about all they've found up to this point and they act like it's indications of something much more valuable waiting for them if they just dig two more feet.

Driftless

Donor
it's indications of something much more valuable waiting for them if they just dig two more feet.

That's kinda the premise for "The Detectorists" (another guilty pleasure.... :p) I know it's fiction, but I always feel bad for those guys when they fall short. Even when they do have some success, it always goes sideways on them.

They find lost alien technology that is from Planet X that gives up the advancement of space travel.

I'm joking by the way. But hey who knows what really is hidden on Oak Island.

One other thing that has occurred to me is the extent to which just about every show on the History Channel now has to have a tie in to the Knight's Templar. Curse of Oak Island is all over this issue, it even got mentioned in Curse of Civil War Gold plus it was a primary subject of the show America Unearthed and they had a series about pirate treasure off Madagascar that had a Templar's tie in.

Of course now they have a fiction show about these guys (Knight Fall) and they are even adding Mark Hamill to the cast.

One other thing that has occurred to me is the extent to which just about every show on the History Channel now has to have a tie in to the Knight's Templar. Curse of Oak Island is all over this issue, it even got mentioned in Curse of Civil War Gold plus it was a primary subject of the show America Unearthed and they had a series about pirate treasure off Madagascar that had a Templar's tie in.

Of course now they have a fiction show about these guys (Knight Fall) and they are even adding Mark Hamill to the cast.
Maybe they're trying to tie them all in to one big reality show cinematic universe.

Last edited:
A recent click bait page, claims that a Roman Sword has been found on the mainland near Oak Island and therefore the treasure must be from the Romans.

I assume that the diggers wouldn't tell anyone. Remember, the goal of a TV show is to remain on the air. If they actually do discover a treasure, the show will go off the air, and they'll be out of a job.

Deleted member 94680

Almost as if they’re trying to advertise their own shows on their own channel by referring to their own shows constantly?

So what if somebody actually managed to find a real treasure? A cache of pirate treasure, a hoard of Confederate gold, the Lost Ark of the Covenant, I don't care. Just something worth a lot of money and that will generate a lot of publicity.

Isn’t it obvious? The Ark of the Covenant, made of gold, was found by a pirate and hidden in the Carolinas. This was then moved from there by escaping Confederates after the fall of Richmond. Oh, one of the pirates was a Templar descendant who survived Friday the 13th and his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson was the CSA General that smuggled the horde to Oak Island. Simple.

Almost as if they’re trying to advertise their own shows on their own channel by referring to their own shows constantly?

Isn’t it obvious? The Ark of the Covenant, made of gold, was found by a pirate and hidden in the Carolinas. This was then moved from there by escaping Confederates after the fall of Richmond. Oh, one of the pirates was a Templar descendant who survived Friday the 13th and his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson was the CSA General that smuggled the horde to Oak Island. Simple.

Say that last part loud enough and somebody will pick up on it and run with it...