WI: The US was split into Two Monarchies with House Hohenzollern in the North and House Washington in the South?

I just came up with a fun idea. What if the George Washington is somehow installed King in the South while Prince Henry of Prussia is installed installed King in the North preventing the United States from ever forming? The North has New England, Vermont, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. The South has Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Maryland.
markup_1000002974.png

Last edited:
I just came up with a fun idea. What if the Washington is somehow installed King in the South while Prince Henry of Prussia is installed installed King in the North? The North has New England, Vermont, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. The South has Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Maryland.View attachment 812095
Are the north and the south seprate nations, one nation with 2 kings or a mixture of both (the later western and eastern roman empire where united on paper but divided in practice) ? I am assuming they looking at the sparten duel monarchy or rome since they started out with dual consalships and later dual emperorships.

Last edited:
Are the north and the south seprate nations, one nation with 2 kings or a mixture of both (the later western and eastern roman empire where united on paper but divided in practice) ? I am assuming they looking at the sparten duel monarchy or rome since they started out with dual consalships and later dual emperorships.
I was thinking like the Western and Eastern Roman Empires.