WI: Spencer Perceval lives?

Either John Bellingham decides what happened to him wasn't the Prime Minister's fault, or else he shoots and misses.

How does this affect:

• The Napoleonic Wars?

• The War of 1812?

• The economic troubles leading up to the Peterloo Massacre?

Having done another search, this time taking care to spell Perceval's name wrong, I found this old thread. I'm not going to raise it from its tomb, but it says that Percival might have prevented the War of 1812, and might have been harsher toward France. Anyone have anything to add?

Having always been a fan of Perceval I feel his death robbed the UK of a great prime minister.

He favoured supporting the army with cash, rather than retoric, so the moral in the army would have been that much higher, and I like to think this would have made Wellington's victories more significant, so he would enter onto French terrotory earlier.

With regards to America I don't think that it would have changed anything, although as a friend of the Duke of York I think he would have pushed for the changes to the army to have been faster / more far reaching, so the Brit's may not have had a disaster at New Orleans.

Above anything else he was a humanitarian and was had a top quality financial brain (as can been seen from his work as Chancellor). I like to think that he would have found a way to defuse the situation that lead to the Peterloo massacre.