WI: Oswald gets translator job in ‘62, JFK serves through Jan. 20, 1969

It becomes an open secret among "those in the know". Broad hints will be dropped in publications like Playboy, and in a more veiled fashion among the less racier media. And a lot of those doing the "nudge, nudge, wink, wink" will be secretly jealous of the man (even though he apparently could last barely two minutes in bed).
I think after the death of his newborn son, Patrick, he'd change his ways.

Good analysis. But I don't think that Kennedy's affairs would leak that early. Keep in mind this is still a very Pre-Watergate world, considering that Kennedy's affairs remained covered up until the late 70's.
IOTL, sure: there was still the post-assassination halo effect that helped keep his affairs quiet. Without that, they c old com
Good analysis. But I don't think that Kennedy's affairs would leak that early. Keep in mind this is still a very Pre-Watergate world, considering that Kennedy's affairs remained covered up until the late 70's.
IOTL, sure. But minus the martyr halo, I'd bet they'd surface a lot sooner, especially if there's obvious marital strain.

IOTL, sure: there was still the post-assassination halo effect that helped keep his affairs quiet. Without that, they c old com

IOTL, sure. But minus the martyr halo, I'd bet they'd surface a lot sooner, especially if there's obvious marital strain.
Nah. Him and Jackie were starting to get closer together, after Patrick's death that is.