What sort of PoD would be needed to get the Nootka Crisis of 1789-1792 to become a war? Would "simply" changing the French National Assembly's opinion on the crisis be sufficient?

Also does anyone know which First Nations traded with which empires? I assume that, given that the North West Coast was basically one big frontier region, a lot (in the local theatre of war) would be decided by the actions of local allies rather than marines from distant metropoles.

Also who does Russia support in such a conflict, this is probably the only North American theatre of war that would be more than a passing interest to St. Petersburg.

Also I've read that American traders and explorers were also active in the region, so could the newborn USA get dragged in or would something like an alt. Second League of Armed Neutrality be sufficient for keeping the war from ballooning?

Bourbon Spain getting into a war alongside Revolutionary France could be very interesting. This is before the XYZ Affair, the Quasi-War and the Reign of Terror, so America will be much more inclined to support France if that becomes necessary (especially if Britain takes a similar course to OTL regarding impressment/arming of Native Americans).

A potential alt-War of 1812 with Spain and France as US allies could see a joint Spanish-American invasion of Canada, but the Royal Navy will no doubt wreak havoc on Spanish and French trade and their Caribbean colonies regardless of whether or not the US gets involved.

There’s also potential for the war to expand to India. Britain fought wars in the 1790s and early 1800s with Mysore and the Marathas, which may happen earlier ITTL.

The European powers haven’t been united against France yet since Louis XVI is still alive and nominally on the throne, and the French army is still disorganized after the Revolution without the Duke of Brunswick’s declaration of his intent to restore Louis to galvanize them. So France probably won’t do much fighting on land in Europe, but if it does it’s likely to lose pretty hard.

A potential alt-War of 1812 with Spain and France as US allies could see a joint Spanish-American invasion of Canada, but the Royal Navy will no doubt wreak havoc on Spanish and French trade and their Caribbean colonies regardless of whether or not the US gets involved.
So long as the King keeps his head the Quebecois may actually become the fifth column that the British always feared, as the French Revolution was initially celebrated in Quebec.

There’s also potential for the war to expand to India. Britain fought wars in the 1790s and early 1800s with Mysore and the Marathas, which may happen earlier ITTL.
The Third Anglo-Mysore war would have just concluded in early 1792, so I don't see them starting a new war, at least for the first coupled years of fighting. I'm less familiar with the Anglo-Maratha Wars so I can't really comment on that.

The European powers haven’t been united against France yet since Louis XVI is still alive and nominally on the throne, and the French army is still disorganized after the Revolution without the Duke of Brunswick’s declaration of his intent to restore Louis to galvanize them. So France probably won’t do much fighting on land in Europe, but if it does it’s likely to lose pretty hard.
The British might be able to get results by just invading through Hanover and (assuming the Treaty of Windsor is invoked).