WI: No Black Death?

What I mean by this, is that the particular outbreak of Yersinia pestis from 1347-1351 doesn't happen, and is somehow averted completely, with the unlucky flea to carry the plague dying before it species jumps to humans. How would this impact Europe? Could Feudalism last longer? What happens to China? What happens to the Muslim world?

What I mean by this, is that the particular outbreak of Yersinia pestis from 1347-1351 doesn't happen, and is somehow averted completely, with the unlucky flea to carry the plague dying before it species jumps to humans. How would this impact Europe? Could Feudalism last longer? What happens to China? What happens to the Muslim world?
Muslim world was hit the plague so things would be the same...Europe will get a calvin and luther far earlier OTL too, feudalism might reach critical mass far earlier too but without industry to absorb it as fast OTL, so things would be interesting, seeing a more merchant europe, we could see more fight in germany for land and state becoming more consolidate...

In England the Black Death is viewed as a catalyst for social change, and an economic boom thanks to a lack of workers leading to higher wages.

Without the Black Death I would imagine the peasants revolts being butterflied away, and perhaps feudalism remaining the dominant economic for far longer than otl.