WI:Nazi Germany invades Liechtenstein?

What would have happened if Hitler had invaded Liechtenstein and incorporated it into Germany? (Or forced the Government to comply to an "Anschluss" like event, which could easily result in a vote to join Nazi Germany, given the sympathies of the National Union party to the Nazi Party)

What would happen to the Jews of Liechtenstein, and the Royal Family of Liechtenstein?

Would Liechtenstein put up any resistance to a Nazi invasion? If so how effective would it be?

What would post-war Liechtenstein look like? Would the country be given immediate independence, or would the allied powers occupy it for a period of time?

I am interested in this because It seems irrational to me that Hitler went after so many non-German areas, but he didn't try to invade a tiny German Nation next door.

I have a feeling Switzerland would help the people of Liechtenstein not be taken over.

Would that involve them using Diplomatic means? or would Switzerland go to war with Nazi Germany to defend Liechtenstein?

If Switzerland does go to war with the Nazi's, what would the effects of that be.

(Let's say this occurs sometime between the Fall of France and Barbarossa)

Switzerland would most likely do something like unilaterally annex Liechtenstein, and since the Germans didn't show any inclination to attack Switzerland OTL, that will probably be the end of it. Liechtenstein gets is independence back after the war is over.

More importantly, what motivation would Germany have for doing this, other than to increase their dick quotient as much as possible?

Switzerland would most likely do something like unilaterally annex Liechtenstein, and since the Germans didn't show any inclination to attack Switzerland OTL, that will probably be the end of it. Liechtenstein gets is independence back after the war is over.

More importantly, what motivation would Germany have for doing this, other than to increase their dick quotient as much as possible?

Given the fact that an invasion of Liechtenstein wouldn't take a sizable force, couldn't German keep the invasion secret until the actual attack?

What motivation did Hitler have for starting a World War? Plus, this is another German nation to add to Hitlers "Greater Germany"

Although I'm not sure if Liechtenstein has hosted the Hapsburgs, something Hitler has to consider since he pretty much detested the Hapsburgs.