WI justinian prepares for the avars

Ok so I had seen some debates in youtube saying the avars reached the Danube and thus the Byzantine border circa 560 justinian bought them off, they pushed northwestwards into German lands say justinian for x reason from believing these where the new huns or he knows after their done they will come from him uses the 5 years at max to prepare for their arrival how much do you think things will change does he chose the other Justin to have a better person to succed him
Or nothing would major would change and the avars still come when they did and wreck the Byzantines.
The obvious answer as to why these comments say this was important is that the avars led to maurice expensive and long figth to kick them out and thus with other leading to the 602 war so I ask again do things change ? I have my opinion but I would like to hear yours

Last edited:
Ok so I had seen some debates in youtube saying the avars reached the Danube and thus the Byzantine border circa 560 justinian bought them off, they pushed northwestwards into German lands say justinian for x reason from believing these where the new huns or he knows after their done they will come from him uses the 5 years at max to prepare for their arrival how much do you think things will change does he chose the other Justin to have a better person to succed him
Or nothing would major would change and the avars still come when they did and wreck the Byzantines.
The obvious answer as to why these comments say this was important is that the avars led to maurice expensive and long figth to kick them out and thus with other leading to the 602 war so I ask again do things change ? I have my opinion but I would like to hear yours
So... your asking how things would go down if Justinian had prepared for the avars?