WI: Clinton gets Lewinsky pregnant

Hierosolyma

Banned
He almost had to resign over getting to third base with her...what if he had hit a home run with her and gotten her pregnant as a result, and she had refused to get an abortion?

1. Would his marriage to Hillary fall apart over his love-child?
2. Would he be forced out of office over his love-child?
3. Does this butterfly away Hillary 2016?

Well, I think it would funnier if HE gets an STD (sexual transmitted Disease) from Lewinsky. He gives it to Hillary and what a fun time the annual check up of the president at the Naval Hospital would be. LOL

Ether was first used as an anesthetic in the 1840s, followed by chloroform. By the time of Moreschi's castration, the odds would be good it was performed with anesthesia. Laudanum, an opium extract in alcohol, was widely available by the 19th century and could have easily been used for postoperative pain relief. The biggest risk in the pre-Listerian surgical era (Lister's paper on antisepsis was in 1867) would have been postoperative infection.

@fastmongrel: Really??? Pregnant from oral sex??? Guess you never heard the following old joke -
Q: If the stork brings babies what bird prevents babies?
A: The swallow

In this timeline, there is a civil war between the followers of Monica's and Chelsea's husbands over which one becomes the next president once Bill Clinton dies.

@fastmongrel: Really??? Pregnant from oral sex??? Guess you never heard the following old joke -
Q: If the stork brings babies what bird prevents babies?
A: The swallow

There's at least one recorded incidence of pregnancy where the participants engaged solely in oral pleasure. However, in that case, the unfortunate girl was shortly thereafter stabbed in the stomach, the subsequent pregnancy resulting from fluid transfer from wound to vagina. Both mother and child survived (obviously, or the case wouldn't be known!).

There is a timeline called 'Monica's Baby' on this site. It deals with Bill getting her pregnant with Monica having the baby with revelations of this coming just weeks IIRC of the 1996 election.

Well, I think it would funnier if HE gets an STD (sexual transmitted Disease) from Lewinsky. He gives it to Hillary and what a fun time the annual check up of the president at the Naval Hospital would be. LOL

I certainly disagree with a ton of people in politics, but I'll never understand the bizarre harm fantasies wished on Bill and Hillary Clinton on this board.

He almost had to resign over getting to third base with her...what if he had hit a home run with her and gotten her pregnant as a result, and she had refused to get an abortion?

1. Would his marriage to Hillary fall apart over his love-child?
2. Would he be forced out of office over his love-child?
3. Does this butterfly away Hillary 2016?
No, probably not, and no.

Hillary is still an ambitious, powerful, aggressive woman with the fatal flaw of hubris. Bill is basically a convenient tool and "I forgave my idiot husband for his indiscretion!" is more sympathetic to elements of her base and some of the R voters she angled for historically than "I'm divorced from the cheating bastard!".

I don't know if a lovechild would've seriously changed the public's opinion of the scandal. This was pre-Edwards, after all.

Also, if we're going to discuss 2016 at all it's probably better to take this to Chat.