I think that's also one of Napo's themes too, this was just something I discovered that smacked me heavily with AFC vibes.

I don’t get AFC vibes from it. I see it as a fight between cultures which does make sense as historically for example Liberians enslaved (or owned serfs? I forgot) the indigenous black population despite being former slaves. Well that’s all I can say without dragging into current politics but I’d be willing to give my opinions over PM. But let’s please leave the discussion in thread about the article here due to current politics being required for a deeper analysis. I just don’t want to make the bear angry.

I don’t get AFC vibes from it. I see it as a fight between cultures which does make sense as historically for example Liberians enslaved (or owned serfs? I forgot) the indigenous black population despite being former slaves. Well that’s all I can say without dragging into current politics but I’d be willing to give my opinions over PM. But let’s please leave the discussion in thread about the article here due to current politics being required for a deeper analysis. I just don’t want to make the bear angry.

I definitely see that angle too.

Agree. The article doesn't suggest "wacky rabid supremacists". As polemic as they are, comparing slavery descended afroamericans who feel they have a different identity from the rest of black groups (which makes pretty sense) and they shouldn't be classified in the same categories with AFC Manifest Destiny black fascists looks less like an insightful parallelism and more like Godwin's Law strawmanning.

And I won't say anything else because I just realized I'm continuing with the discussion when I shouldn't.

If the NUSA (or for that matter, every other madnessverse faction) ever have an internet equivalent, they could intentionally design the articles, the moderation rules, forums, etc so that it becomes a massive circle-jerking echo chamber where everyone praises the current government or ideology. Is that a good idea for a madness internet?

If computer networks become a prominent feature of TTL, they will almost certainly be North Korea-style intranets. One exception might be the Russian computerization program due to its probable goal of a globalized and transnational internet.

If computer networks become a prominent feature of TTL, they will almost certainly be North Korea-style intranets. One exception might be the Russian computerization program due to its probable goal of a globalized and transnational internet.
Yeah, intranets designed to ensure everyone there maintains a good amount of ideological fanaticism.

If the NUSA (or for that matter, every other madnessverse faction) ever have an internet equivalent, they could intentionally design the articles, the moderation rules, forums, etc so that it becomes a massive circle-jerking echo chamber where everyone praises the current government or ideology. Is that a good idea for a madness internet?

I think it's the only way internet exists in the Madness verse. Honestly, I think all social networking sites would be discreet government fronts to further surveil and propagandize people. Why spend a whole bunch of time looking for blackmail material when they'll cheat on their spouse in plain view on "private" Pinnaclebook Chat?

New (I think) and cursed suggestion:

Illuminist Pharaonic Egypt, complete with an Aten cult. You would have to clean up the cult so as not to have it be "religious" but rather a "secular humanist philosophy" a la the Cult of Reason in Revolutionary France. I kind of envision them as being the Illuminist sphere's North Korea, where they're technically Illuminist but instead resemble a bastardized form of Illuminism, nationalism, and absolute monarchism all merged together.

Same here: that is, a horrible cursed idea.

Y'know how America got huge amounts of immigration from Ireland and Italy during the 19th century? And the whole mafioso crime families and their ties? Well, given that Fundamentalist England and places like it were both A) American allies, B) considered Pinnacle, and C) poor and wretched enough to drive immigration, could hardcore English/Dutch/German mafia-equivalent groups be a thing? If so, could be real swell for setting. Not sure if this has been brought up before - if it has, not trying to copy anyone.

Same here: that is, a horrible cursed idea.

Y'know how America got huge amounts of immigration from Ireland and Italy during the 19th century? And the whole mafioso crime families and their ties? Well, given that Fundamentalist England and places like it were both A) American allies, B) considered Pinnacle, and C) poor and wretched enough to drive immigration, could hardcore English/Dutch/German mafia-equivalent groups be a thing? If so, could be real swell for setting. Not sure if this has been brought up before - if it has, not trying to copy anyone.
Hmmm, the Clans?

Hmmm, the Clans?

True, true. Hmm. Maybe groups that subcontract for them? Also, if the Scots go in for that kinda thing in their naming system, could lead to some potentially hilarious mixups:
"The Clan McCormack is in the employ of the Banking Clan, who are currently in war with three other Clans. On the ground, two other Clans are on our side, while three more are up against us, lads. Any questions?" "Yes - Douglas, did you snort some of that Virginian Marching Powder last Tuesday?" crack, scream, etcetera. "Right lads, any... *other* questions?" *frantic head-shaking* "Good, now let's move."

I think Organized Crime would still exist but more like the OTL Yakuza, employed by the wealthier families and Industrial Clans as enforcers and operators that cannot be traced back to them. Some smuggling of people and goods throughout the League, counterfeit goods and papers, stock manipulation and money laundering.

I think Organized Crime would still exist but more like the OTL Yakuza, employed by the wealthier families and Industrial Clans as enforcers and operators that cannot be traced back to them. Some smuggling of people and goods throughout the League, counterfeit goods and papers, stock manipulation and money laundering.
Iirc, in Japan there's a culture of yakuza legitimacy, that treats the yakuza as if they were more or less respectable and useful businessmen. I could be wrong though. But maybe this can happen in yankeeland or another Free World less totalitarian place, where these criminal organizations are glorified as tough Pinnacle Men acting outside the boundaries of petty laws.

Kinda related with Japan, now in the TL nipponese culture is being eliminated because Steele (and by extension, the steelist age RU) still despises the nipponese and believes " yellows are yellows no matter how pinnacle the Church or the marxists say they are", but Lincoln MacArthur seems to have a fondness for the Holy Nippon, and we know Oswald's "liberalization" is going to change race relations among the Pinnacle Peoples, like for example how race mixing between Anglo Saxons and Pinnacle Blacks will be permitted. So is possible that MacArthur or his son, with Oswald's graces, could launch an "Nipponese Eastern Jews" culture revival.

This revival would involve lots of archaeological investigations on anything from ancient Nippon that may be left still or to discover yet, propaganda on how the "Eastern Jews" are rediscovering their "true past" free from steelist racist suppresion, an A E S T H E T I C S theme based on what they think Ancient Nippon was, etc. But because Nippon has suffered Steele's cultural suppresion for years and years, has been a fascist country for more decades and there's not enough of Ancient Nippon left, this whole vision is a very weird fascistic image of the "honorable Eastern Jew shogunates" with Pinnacle Samurais slaying the "despicable slavic-mongoloid Ainus", Jehovah's Kamikaze wind smitting upon the mongoloid hordes, and shintoist mithology is converted into "magickal spirits", etc. Ninjas are compared to the current government secret services and state police inspectors so they can look cool and have a "secret spy order" image, and everything is horribly insulting and distorted to an OTL japanese man, but nipponese ITTL think the contrary. They have also it's own madnessified manganime culture influenced by Morty Krummhorn's animations. This manganime would have in the Free World the same reputation it has in OTL, and in the more "liberal" places there's a pinnacle weaboo trend.

Furthermore, I don't know if you've noticed it already but this "revived Nippon" aesthetic has a strong "cool exotic baddass Japan" tinge, both as a WMIT parody of Japan's image in american pop culture and because the Pinnacle Future is all about being the coolest and the hippest ever. If sexual marxism becomes a real thing ITTL, I can see too a rediscovery of old weird japanese sexual mores interpreted through the sexual marxist lens.

Iirc, in Japan there's a culture of yakuza legitimacy, that treats the yakuza as if they were more or less respectable and useful businessmen. I could be wrong though. But maybe this can happen in yankeeland or another Free World less totalitarian place, where these criminal organizations are glorified as tough Pinnacle Men acting outside the boundaries of petty laws.

Kinda related with Japan, now in the TL nipponese culture is being eliminated because Steele (and by extension, the steelist age RU) still despises the nipponese and believes " yellows are yellows no matter how pinnacle the Church or the marxists say they are", but Lincoln MacArthur seems to have a fondness for the Holy Nippon, and we know Oswald's "liberalization" is going to change race relations among the Pinnacle Peoples, like for example how race mixing between Anglo Saxons and Pinnacle Blacks will be permitted. So is possible that MacArthur or his son, with Oswald's graces, could launch an "Nipponese Eastern Jews" culture revival.

This revival would involve lots of archaeological investigations on anything from ancient Nippon that may be left still or to discover yet, propaganda on how the "Eastern Jews" are rediscovering their "true past" free from steelist racist suppresion, an A E S T H E T I C S theme based on what they think Ancient Nippon was, etc. But because Nippon has suffered Steele's cultural suppresion for years and years, has been a fascist country for more decades and there's not enough of Ancient Nippon left, this whole vision is a very weird fascistic image of the "honorable Eastern Jew shogunates" with Pinnacle Samurais slaying the "despicable slavic-mongoloid Ainus", Jehovah's Kamikaze wind smitting upon the mongoloid hordes, and shintoist mithology is converted into "magickal spirits", etc. Ninjas are compared to the current government secret services and state police inspectors so they can look cool and have a "secret spy order" image, and everything is horribly insulting and distorted to an OTL japanese man, but nipponese ITTL think the contrary. They have also it's own madnessified manganime culture influenced by Morty Krummhorn's animations. This manganime would have in the Free World the same reputation it has in OTL, and in the more "liberal" places there's a pinnacle weaboo trend.

Furthermore, I don't know if you've noticed it already but this "revived Nippon" aesthetic has a strong "cool exotic baddass Japan" tinge, both as a WMIT parody of Japan's image in american pop culture and because the Pinnacle Future is all about being the coolest and the hippest ever. If sexual marxism becomes a real thing ITTL, I can see too a rediscovery of old weird japanese sexual mores interpreted through the sexual marxist lens.
What comes to mind for me when I think of pinnacle weeaboos:
Gokai Silver / Ikari Gai (Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger) by Char350 |  ACParadise.com

PNWKing

Banned
The Black Israelites? You mean like the black guy who attacked a kosher supermarket in late 2019. Those jokers, I didn't think I'd ever have to hear about them ever again. Take those as seriously as you do the Accelerationists who claim the Aryan race was planted on Earth by aliens. (Nothing just paraphrasing something I saw on the "weirdest opinions you have ever seen" thread on Chat.)

PNWKing

Banned
As for that last part, it reminds me of something: What a certain Lazarus Ron Hubbard is up to about now. I think it would be Ultimate Madness if he was just another boring SF writer.