I thought you had actually made a comic-style fanart.
I also thought that.

take out the protestors.
Rework it so that they're cheering for him because he's getting justice for what happened in Cuba (terrorist attack?). That's actually what I thought was going on when I skimmed through it the first time.

Interestingly Crime Syndicate apparently depicts a world where Benedict Arnold was a founding father.

View attachment 630132

So uh this immage screms "Chuck Oswald" to me. Anyone else?

(The comic is Crime Syndacate #1 for those who want to know)

That is incredible.

So at the flea market I picked up a weird plastic shell full of Scientology ho-hum. I watched a bunch of documentaries and a new idea came to me: in the Pinnacle Future, the new wave of spiritualism includes using Bodily Fluid Detection Units (totally not E-Meters). Imagine members of the church visiting your house with weird little machines and they insert vials of your blood and urine or whatever into some sort of device and tell you if you are rich in ectoplasm or whatnot and then tell you the steps you need to improve your fluid levels.

That is incredible.

So at the flea market I picked up a weird plastic shell full of Scientology ho-hum. I watched a bunch of documentaries and a new idea came to me: in the Pinnacle Future, the new wave of spiritualism includes using Bodily Fluid Detection Units (totally not E-Meters). Imagine members of the church visiting your house with weird little machines and they insert vials of your blood and urine or whatever into some sort of device and tell you if you are rich in ectoplasm or whatnot and then tell you the steps you need to improve your fluid levels.
“All this new Pinnacle Future stuff is starting to sound like someone’s perverse sexual fetish”
“Bite your tongue or those Graham Guard and ORRA boys will be knocking for you. Now drop your pants and shows us your Fluids”

And obviously president Oswald's blood has the highest levels of Ectoplasms in the entire world

Can you give us several pictures?

received_2031626133656556.jpeg

The Factors: Admiration and the Renaissance of Being. Once again, the AFC Sunburst Cross was based on Scientology.

I did a deep dive of actual Scientology beliefs and it really is unfathomable. David Miscavige once got all his execs in a room, told them they had all betrayed him, locked them in there for years and fed them slop with buckets. They call it The Hole. That's some Game of Thrones level shit right there. But also expect Oswald to take heavy influence from Miscavige the more I learn. Lol

Lord, I own some cursed shit, lol. Sometime I will post a picture of my collection of whackadoo and occult artifacts and items. Maybe give it its own thread. Lol

Last edited:
I did a deep dive of actual Scientology beliefs and it really is unfathomable. David Miscavige once got all his execs in a room, told them they had all betrayed him, locked them in there for years and fed them slop with buckets. They call it The Hole. That's some Game of Thrones level shit right there. But also expect Oswald to take heavy influence from Miscavige the more I learn. Lol
Scientology "theology" isn't even unfathomable, it's outright funny. These people believe that 75 million years ago, some alien overlord Xenu summoned his citizens for tax inspections, proceeded to drug them, took to our planet in interstellar rocket planes, which looked like DC-8s, but without jet engines, stacked them around volcanoes in Hawaii, and killed them all by lowering hydrogen bombs into the volcano.

It honestly sounds like something Oswald would do if he had the chance...

PNWKing

Banned
Look up Lisa McPherson. Why do I think that this kind of thing happens in the AFC all the time. And while we're on the topic what happened to Oswald's old combat buddy Hubbard.....................

Look up Lisa McPherson. Why do I think that this kind of thing happens in the AFC all the time. And while we're on the topic what happened to Oswald's old combat buddy Hubbard.....................
Maybe he got left behind and died in battle? (in reality betrayed)?

Lord, I own some cursed shit, lol. Sometime I will post a picture of my collection of whackadoo and occult artifacts and items. Maybe give it its own thread. Lol
Me: We've had genocides, kids on Coca-Cola-Cocaine, Worm Cultists and Irish Apemen. What can you do to scare us!

(sees the treasure trove of weird things that Napoleon53 has)

Me five seconds after seeing those things: AHHHHHHHHHH (*on my knees clinging to the ground) Please give us a thousand Irish Apemen, nukes over South America, Pope Mussolini, anything, JUST DON'T SHOW US THE OTL OCCULT STUFF!

jk, I'm now tempted to see it given the weird and wonderful things the thread has shown (*Congo Dam intensifies)

B7629D36-7F36-4683-A9FB-CFAB580EE148.jpeg

Headpats for C H U C K. $100 per head pat.

(Credits to JoeBidenWhatAreYouHiding for the unedited portrait)

Last edited:
WMIT just won it's third Turtledove! Best Quote 2021. Thanks for everything you guys! I consider you all genuine buddies, even though I haven't ever seen your faces. Lol