I'd also add any of the leaders of the Neutrality Pact who are leading their countries in the most just was in the history of the Multiverse. The Irish leadership, the King and the PM both, were decent people; any bad stuff they did was to prevent their people from suffering what was demonstrable enslavement, and their reforms made a country that seems to be a good place for the poor.
Those infee abberations will be immolated soon enough. THIS. IS. MADNESS.

What kinds of people were Napoleons I and II? They seemed like the well intentioned extremists for me? They wanted to conquer (and did) but the may have actually cared for their peoples' welfare. I'm not sure if this qualifies them as semi decent but the madness didn't occur until Napoleon III I think for France/Europa.

What kinds of people were Napoleons I and II? They seemed like the well intentioned extremists for me? They wanted to conquer (and did) but the may have actually cared for their peoples' welfare. I'm not sure if this qualifies them as semi decent but the madness didn't occur until Napoleon III I think for France/Europa.
Napoleon II was a bloodthirsty warmonger who started a borderline genocidal crusade to sate his massive ego and daddy issues, man. He's pretty clearly portrayed as a largely competent but evil ruler.

Napoleon II was a bloodthirsty warmonger who started a borderline genocidal crusade to sate his massive ego and daddy issues, man. He's pretty clearly portrayed as a largely competent but evil ruler.

OK Thanks. I can't help but compare them to Marvel Dr. Doom tbh. Evil, but (in Doom's case extremely) competent rulers. Maybe they only look better in comparison to the other rulers in Europa's history or whatever is happening around them.

Off topic, but this picture of Dr. Oz is just so Eldritch that I want him to be leader of Turkey at one point. This literally looks like one of the "Afflicted" character poses from Darkest Dungeon lmao

130204_r23115_p886.jpg

Last edited:
YOU’RE NO CREATION BY YEH-HOVAH! HOW DARE YOU FUCKING COMPARE YOHSELF TO US BETTERS, YOU INFEE SATAN SPAWN?
And who determined that we were “satan spawn”? It was, of course, entirely a theory developed by the so called “betters” who, “surprisingly”, made themselves out too be the master race well anyone who had ever fought against their imperialism was a “soulless infee”, honestly, if your going to come up with a bullshit racial theory, at least be consistent. After all, you classify us Irish as inferiors, and yet the Scottish, who were named after an Irish tribe and have large amounts of Irish ancestry, and were converted to Christianity by Irish missionaries in the first place, are “superior” because they share your religion. Same thing with the Bohemians, who are undeniably Slavs, but are conveniently classified as betters because they happen to be Protestants, well you classify every other Slav as inferior, yet you have no explanation for why they are different other than “they are”. Honestly you Yankees are complete and utter hypocrites, and the fact you continue claiming we are the spawn of the devil well committing every action spoken against in the Bible with gusto says a lot about your morality, and who is REALLY doing Satan’s work.

And who determined that we were “satan spawn”? It was, of course, entirely a theory developed by the so called “betters” who, “surprisingly”, made themselves out too be the master race well anyone who had ever fought against their imperialism was a “soulless infee”, honestly, if your going to come up with a bullshit racial theory, at least be consistent. After all, you classify us Irish as inferiors, and yet the Scottish, who were named after an Irish tribe and have large amounts of Irish ancestry, and were converted to Christianity by Irish missionaries in the first place, are “superior” because they share your religion. Same thing with the Bohemians, who are undeniably Slavs, but are conveniently classified as betters because they happen to be Protestants, well you classify every other Slav as inferior, yet you have no explanation for why they are different other than “they are”. Honestly you Yankees are complete and utter hypocrites, and the fact you continue claiming we are the spawn of the devil well committing every action spoken against in the Bible with gusto says a lot about your morality, and who is REALLY doing Satan’s work.
*mouth foaming*

DIE INFEE!!!
MANIFESTUM FATI!!!

BANZAAAIIIII!!!

Gentlemen, can you please stop spamming the thread with a whole page of capslock faux-nationalist rants? If someone wants to read stuff like that, they can just spend 10 seconds on 4chan.

Have we ever gotten a Bonaparte and/or Habsburg family tree? If not, it'd be cool if someone made one, I think we all need a refresher on how everyone's related.

Why did the madness begin manifesting around the 1780s onward? Was it the American Revolution that leaked it into the world? I am thinking historians in universe are trying to explain why everything went authoritarian or going to pieces

The butterflies of this universe go back before the 1780s. Small butterflies we'd otherwise ignore would wound up having immense consequences down the line. People such as Alexander Hamilton probably had slight different life experiences that made them more evil than their OTL counterparts or just exaggerate their own worst habits they were known for (such as meeting some random guy they missed in our world, reading a different book, sleeping the wrong way etc.).

Or you know...could just be chaos gods...or maybe a term by in-universe historians.

Out of universe explanation: just the story how it's told. The United States has to die/fail miserably in order to discredit liberalism/republicanism around the globe. Also Napo has mentioned the 1600s-1900s are his specialty so going any earlier would result in a world too different and also less fun for him to write probably given a lack of knowledge in those subjects.
In universe, it's mentioned that the British rampage throught the RU during the War of 1812 was the start of the "End Times Era". Makes me wonder how things would've gone if the RU hadn't been strong-armed by France into joining the war against Britain or if the Canadian troops had been stopped before they could do serious damage.