Some assorted questions:

1. Is there any kind of tension between Fundies and non-Fundies within the League? I can't imagine stoic Norwegian Lutherans and reactionary Cokie Presbyterians are too terribly comfortable with the ecstatic, animal handling Fundamentalists. Just because they're legitimate allies and whatnot doesn't mean there is not discomfort.

2. I'm really curious about the status of Fundamentalism in Britain. My personal prediction is that England and Wales are heavily Fundie, while Scotland and Ulster are still Presbyterian.

3. I'm also curious as to whether or not Fundamentalism has made inroads into the German speaking world. While I feel West Germania isn't very fertile ground for a religion that approves of Jews, Mittleafrika could be fertile ground for a variant that preaches that the Anglo-Germanics and their Afro-American and Jewish allies are going to wipe out the "pygmies."

2. I'm really curious about the status of Fundamentalism in Britain. My personal prediction is that England and Wales are heavily Fundie, while Scotland and Ulster are still Presbyterian.
I thought Britain would have a madness version of the Anglican church ala noresfire?

I thought Britain would have a madness version of the Anglican church ala noresfire?
Well, considering the fact Britain’s fascist movement began when they overthrew their monarchy, which they viewed as French puppets, and that the King is the head of the Anglican Church, I don’t see how this could be possible.
Some assorted questions:

1. Is there any kind of tension between Fundies and non-Fundies within the League? I can't imagine stoic Norwegian Lutherans and reactionary Cokie Presbyterians are too terribly comfortable with the ecstatic, animal handling Fundamentalists. Just because they're legitimate allies and whatnot doesn't mean there is not discomfort.

3. I'm also curious as to whether or not Fundamentalism has made inroads into the German speaking world. While I feel West Germania isn't very fertile ground for a religion that approves of Jews, Mittleafrika could be fertile ground for a variant that preaches that the Anglo-Germanics and their Afro-American and Jewish allies are going to wipe out the "pygmies."
I agree with most of this, but I don’t think that the Welsh would be fundies. After all, Wales was forced into the union, it’s explicitly stated in the chapter about the BU’s founding, so I don’t see why they would like the fundamentalists any more than the Scottish and Ulster-scots would.

Well, considering the fact Britain’s fascist movement began when they overthrew their monarchy, which they viewed as French puppets, and that the King is the head of the Anglican Church, I don’t see how this could be possible.
They'd just merge the Supreme Governor and Primate positions so that the Archbishop of Cantebury is the highest authority.

I agree with most of this, but I don’t think that the Welsh would be fundies. After all, Wales was forced into the union, it’s explicitly stated in the chapter about the BU’s founding, so I don’t see why they would like the fundamentalists any more than the Scottish and Ulster-scots would.

That's a fair point. I feel like Wales will be kind of an "internal colony" where the BU unofficially pushes right-thinking Englishmen to settle in order to dilute and crush the local culture. If they're successful, I can see them trying to do the same to the Scots

That's a fair point. I feel like Wales will be kind of an "internal colony" where the BU unofficially pushes right-thinking Englishmen to settle in order to dilute and crush the local culture. If they're successful, I can see them trying to do the same to the Scots
Which, of course, would cause resentment too build up even higher and would likley face a lot of resistance. Such attempts combined with anger over sending Scottish troops too die fighting America’s wars, as discussed earlier, could very well be the final straw that leads to a Scottish secession from the BU.

Some quotes from "Twenty Predictions about Coming Wars and Great Events from 1889 to 1901 by Learned Prophetic Expositors of Daniel and Revelation" that I think would make great AFC-themed rants in the WMIT universe. Since the AFC hierarchy will be purged after Steele's weird Cthulhu-themed dream sequence, there will be vacancies in the higher echelons of the Church for crazies to start spouting off this type of nonsense.

"When the Sixth Vial, which is fast approaching, shall be poured out on the great river Euphrates, it will cause the dissolution of the Turkish Empire; then a way will be prepared for the Jews to return to their own land. We shall see no good times until they are restored. And under the Sixth Vial, 'three unclean spirits of demons (1) will come out of the mouth of the dragon, the wild beast, and the false prophet, and go forth to the kings of the earth and the whole world to gather them to the great battle of that great day of God Almighty.' This is yet unaccomplished and will be followed by the judgements of the Seventh Vial. These are judgements which remain to be accomplished on the enemies of Christ, in comparison with all which we have read, seen or heard of are as nothing; yet our own times already exhibit miseries beyond what our predecessors knew anything of."

"Antichrist will prevail. His power will increase. His conquest will be great. There will be a grand division and confederacy of the Papal kingdoms before all is concluded at the Battle of Armageddon."

"The GREAT CONFEDERACY (2) of Antichrist will consist of the Wild Beast or Roman Empire under its LAST HEAD, and the False Prophet or Ecclesiastical Power of the Papacy, and the Subordinate Vassal Kings of the Latin Empire. When the Ottoman Empire is overthrown... and when Antichristian France with BONAPARTE OR WHOMSOEVER MAY BE HIS SUCCESSOR (3), have carried all their designs into execution, and Judea falls into their hands, it seems probable that they, not knowing what to do with so much territory, will willingly give leave for the Jews, the ancient proprietors of Judea, to return unto it and freely possess it. And when they first return, it will be in an unconverted state."

"At the last, the French Emperor will with great fury re-enter Palestine."

"And under the ambitions views of the powerful and intriguing Prince (4), who may then be the VISIBLE HEAD of the Wild Beast or Roman Empire, aided by the influence of Infidelity on the one hand and Romanism on the other-- such a catatstrophe (5) may easily be conceived to give rise to a GRAND POLITICAL CONFEDERACY, similar to that which in 1806 caused the dissolution of the Austro-German Empire, and the transfer of the headship of the Roman Empire to the FRENCH EMPEROR. This prophecy regarding the Three Spirits, states not merely the probability, but the CERTAINTY of such a confederacy as this."

"The expositor, Fraser, concludes that the Papal power will ultimately be transferred from Rome to Judea, and extend its influence in Asia, and flourish on the ruins of Islamism."

1) The pamphlet's author meant infidelity, despotism, and 'Jesuitism'.
2) The kingdoms the pamphleteer intended that Bonaparte would rule over after the Ottoman collapse were Britain, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Greece, Egypt, Syria, Turkey, and Bulgaria-With-Rumania. Strangely, Switzerland, despite being enveloped in the "Great Confederacy", was meant to be independent.
3) All emphasis in original.
4) Probably Bonaparte.
5) The collapse of the Ottoman Empire, or the 'Sith Vial'.

Last edited:
Almost ready for my comeback, ladies and gents. I am now the proud owner of a hearse. Just gotta get the new tires on. Lol

Sorry for my absence! Life is looking up for ol' Napo, though. Britannic Union chapter SOON.

Almost ready for my comeback, ladies and gents. I am now the proud owner of a hearse. Just gotta get the new tires on. Lol

Sorry for my absence! Life is looking up for ol' Napo, though. Britannic Union chapter SOON.

Good job, and thank you so much for this timeline. I hope the hearse works out better than that very old car that you had. Also, I wonder which will be worse. AMPU Vespasianist Britain (supposedly worse than Entente Britain) or Britannic Union Correct me if I am wrong, but last I checked, Britannic Union has become very similar to the RU, pinnacle fluids and all.

BRITAIN, ASK OF THYSELF
AND SEE THAT THY SONS BE STRONG
403012201-BUF-Action-Squad-01.jpg

I have a concept I made in honor of the impending Christmas holiday, that I've already mentioned in passing in the EU:

Cokie Santa Claus is a magical plantation owner with an alliterative name (I'm partial to Jolly Joshua) who is a benevolent national patriarch who rewards the good Cokie boys and girls with toy and gifts made on his celestial plantation and distributed by his "faithful manservants." Because even in the Cokie spirit realm, black people are gonna be enslaved. I even have an image of him based on Scarlet O'Hara's dad in Gone With the Wind:

69d3e0c18a8263b18726ca0efc1e61f0--dee.jpg

And there, in Thornhill's snow covered grass, was Jolly Joshua astride his gallant steed
His faithful manservants had toys and delights, to supply every child's need
Resplendently clothed in his green overcoat and Scottish Tartan vest
He gave a mighty holler to the faithful men "Go on boys, and give um the rest!"
With a faithful "Yes sir!" they went about their work, giving each child a present
Even to the small orphan child, to whom Joshua gave a roasted pheasant
With the gifts given, and his faithful manservants done with their great labor
Joshua gathered the children and said to them, like a man to his neighbor
"Remember young'uns for God and Country, fear no danger, shun no labor, lift up rifle pike and saber!"
Then, drawing his sword and uttering a mighty whistle
He flew off into the wind, fast and graceful as a thistle

-An excerpt from Christmas at Thornhill, published in 1922

EDIT: If this happens, and the guy is named Jolly Joshua, you could say his historical inspiration was this guy, like Santa with St. Nicholas: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_John_Ward

Ya know, to make this concept even worse.

Last edited:
Hey, since the last update went up to 1936, that would make Arthur MacArthur 91 years old by now. Surely, he must be dead by now, and you know what that means...

DouglasMacArthur.jpg

Military Governor Douglas MacArthur having a smoke after dropping 50 Peacemaker bombs on the Chinese

120426-F-MJ348-003.JPG

Douglas MacArthur and his advisors enjoying themselves while watching a rebel village burn to the ground.

agreement-Douglas-MacArthur-forces-battleship-Japan-Allied-September-2-1945.jpg

Douglas MacArthur signing the new Constitution of Holy Nippon, declaring himself the all-powerful President-for-Life and Shogun.

Seriously, the Japanese called him the “American Shogun” in this world, imagine what he’ll do now that he’s basically an absolute monarch with complete moral justification for anything he does.

I have a concept I made in honor of the impending Christmas holiday, that I've already mentioned in passing in the EU:

Cokie Santa Claus is a magical plantation owner with an alliterative name (I'm partial to Jolly Joshua) who is a benevolent national patriarch who rewards the good Cokie boys and girls with toy and gifts made on his celestial plantation and distributed by his "faithful manservants." Because even in the Cokie spirit realm, black people are gonna be enslaved. I even have an image of him based on Scarlet O'Hara's dad in Gone With the Wind:

69d3e0c18a8263b18726ca0efc1e61f0--dee.jpg

And there, in Thornhill's snow covered grass, was Jolly Joshua astride his gallant steed
His faithful manservants had toys and delights, to supply every child's need
Resplendently clothed in his green overcoat and Scottish Tartan vest
He gave a mighty holler to the faithful men "Go on boys, and give um the rest!"
With a faithful "Yes sir!" they went about their work, giving each child a present
Even to the small orphan child, to whom Joshua gave a roasted pheasant
With the gifts given, and his faithful manservants done with their great labor
Joshua gathered the children and said to them, like a man to his neighbor
"Remember young'uns for God and Country, fear no danger, shun no labor, lift up rifle pike and saber!"
Then, drawing his sword and uttering a mighty whistle
He flew off into the wind, fast and graceful as a thistle

-An excerpt from Christmas at Thornhill, published in 1922

EDIT: If this happens, and the guy is named Jolly Joshua, you could say his historical inspiration was this guy, like Santa with St. Nicholas: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_John_Ward

Ya know, to make this concept even worse.
Ah yes, Mr. Ward.

Will Jeffrey Epstein be in this TL?

I'm pretty sure once we reach the 1960s-70s, people from OTL will no longer be born due to too many butterflies. Obama has already been confirmed per word of god to never exist in TTL. We'll instead be getting more and more original characters that can serve as expies of real life people.

Speaking of Dracula, some of his other quotes work well for the Madnessverse
"Perhaps the same (stealing men's souls and making them their slaves) could be said of all religions."
"Mankind. A cesspit of hatred and lies." "Freedom is always sacrificed to faith." (Dracula X Chronicles)
"It is the greed of humanity that calls me back. And thus, by might, I rule. Might becomes the one and only justice of this world." (Rondo of Blood).

With the rise of various degrees of religions becoming detrimental (AFC, SuperXism, etc.) Dracula may be right.
Expies of real life people... ha ha ha.
Anyhow, who is/was the most heroic figure in this timeline?