I think Cassius Clay could be an excellent black leader in the MDP.

Well there is this video, which fits perfectly with the RU's opinion on race mixing:

also in the description exists a bunch of various scriptures that can be used by the RU for why race mixing is bad like:

Deuteronomy 23:2: "A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."

Nehemiah 13:1-3 "On that day they read in the book of Moses in the audience of the people; and therein was found written, that the Ammonite and the Moabite should not come into the congregation of God for ever; Because they met not the children of Israel with bread and with water, but hired Balaam against them, that he should curse them: howbeit our God turned the curse into a blessing. Now it came to pass, when they had heard the law, that they separated from Israel all the mixed multitude."

What's an AAPA?

Ad Astra Per Astra, a timeline on this site that takes place in a space opera Cold War setting.

Their is the Coalition of Western which is Nazi Germany and 1950s America merge In Space.

The Counsel Systems which is North Korea In Space.

The Technocracies of man which is attempt to put a 1984 like nation In Space

Plus a lot of other minor nations

Despite being in the future it actually alternate history with the divergence being the impeachment of Andrew Johnson

PNWKing

Banned
So, a few thoughts. If the Protestant Germans are considered full Betters, does that mean that we will see a Drumpf/Trump family cameo? And I also think that Fred Phelps should still be the AFC leader after Graham retires. And that if the Welsh are considered full Betters and the RU has equality for women then...……….we could see Hillary Rodham show up. (Although, in OTL her mother has French ancestry, so TTL's version of her has a different mother).

So, a few thoughts. If the Protestant Germans are considered full Betters, does that mean that we will see a Drumpf/Trump family cameo? And I also think that Fred Phelps should still be the AFC leader after Graham retires.

A part of what makes WMIT great is not going for the obvious choices in terms of who becomes a xenophobic ultranationalist that gets power within the RU.

Of course Perrault was going to turn out to be as bad as everyone else...or the booze really destroyed his brain. I could see some people in Europa saying that the RU and the Illumanists are working together because the Jews are using them to take over the world (despite you know the fact that you know they both hate each other, of course basic common sense is thrown out of the window in the land of Anti-Semitism).

Maybe Julius "The Super Fascist" Evola helps print essentially this world's version of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

God imagine being Jewish, the only place you could be a reasonable and practice your faith in some peace is maybe the Middle East (although who knows how long that will last).

Of course Perrault was going to turn out to be as bad as everyone else...or the booze really destroyed his brain. I could see some people in Europa saying that the RU and the Illumanists are working together because the Jews are using them to take over the world (despite you know the fact that you know they both hate each other, of course basic common sense is thrown out of the window in the land of Anti-Semitism).

Maybe Julius "The Super Fascist" Evola helps print essentially this world's version of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

God imagine being Jewish, the only place you could be a reasonable and practice your faith in some peace is maybe the Middle East (although who knows how long that will last).
I mean Fascism and Illuminism both rely on militarized mass-mobilized societies and are led by secret councils that sit around taking drugs and communing with the spirit world, just saying

I mean Fascism and Illuminism both rely on militarized mass-mobilized societies and are led by secret councils that sit around taking drugs and communing with the spirit world, just saying
Yeah I know, just you know it's not being orchestrated by a Jewish conspiracy to rule the world.

Instead it's a conspiracy of weird Christian Fundamentalists vs a conspiracy of weird atheist spiritualists. It just so happens that both have Jewish friends which the Europans will seize upon most due to there open anti-semitism amongst there leaders.

In my defense I didn't mean disrespect to the French OR promote anti-semitism. I am merely pointing out that the alt-character Perrault isn't as far-fetched "mad" as this TL is concerned given how OTL France in the late 19th and early 20th Centuries (more specifically the more conservative monarchist faction within) has its own anti-semitism problem. Which in defense of France is also pervalent in Europe during the time. If I have ran afoul with the rules of this forum, I shall promptly delete the offensive statement...

I did a Google Image search and the only result I found indicated that it was an armband from a group called The Croix De Feu, who were essentially a French Freikorps style group in the interwar era. Which makes it absolutely perfect for Europa's Perraultists

EDIT: Here's the link to the site. It has some more pics that would be perfect for whatever happens in Europa.

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ww1-a...sa-etc-1914-1918/croix-de-feu-armband-720186/

The irony with the Croix-de-Feu OTL was that it was seen as a sort of Diet Fascism with Lime that essentially precluded any real significant support in France for outright pro-Nazi movements like the Parti populaire. Perhaps most ironically, the Croix-de-Feu's political program ended up calling for a strengthened presidential republic and a social market economy- what basically postwar became the core of Gaullism.

But, of course, since Madnessverse is the worst timeline, I could see this becoming another swastika equivalent :p

But what if Adolf ends up as one of the good guys of this TL, like his counterpart from 0.1?
Maybe he still hates the russians thanks to hiss experience in the war, but his ideology puts more enphasis on reconquering the lost territories than persequting minorities.
Heck i wouldn't be surprised if Austria ends up defending jews only to piss France off.
A part of what makes WMIT great is not going for the obvious choices in terms of who becomes a xenophobic ultranationalist that gets power within the RU.
And here i was hoping for a future cameo for Salvini and Berlusconi, as some crazy catholic fundamentalists

But what if Adolf ends up as one of the good guys of this TL, like his counterpart from 0.1?
Maybe he still hates the russians thanks to hiss experience in the war, but his ideology puts more enphasis on reconquering the lost territories than persequting minorities.
Heck i wouldn't be surprised if Austria ends up defending jews only to piss France off.

And here i was hoping for a future cameo for Salvini and Berlusconi, as some crazy catholic fundamentalists

Or Adolf begins preaching for ethnic liberation of the eastern european peoples; on the surface he looks like a benevolent leader looking out for persecuted minorities under russian tyranny, and his message is helped when he is the chancellor or whatever of Austria-Hungary, a nation filled with so many ethnic groups and he begins enacting various reforms making A-H more 'democratic' or whatever. In reality though, Adolf wants a series of loyal imperial allied buffer states against Russia as well as slowly puppet and eventually annex them or something.

Also he might just lead an international group of "inglorious bastards" that do all sorts of things like assassination, espionage, and more, which makes him especially infamous in the Republican Union.

Also he might just lead an international group of "inglorious bastards" that do all sorts of things like assassination, espionage, and more, which makes him especially infamous in the Republican Union.
Well, luckily there is a famous bavarian war hero who can join the group

Or Adolf begins preaching for ethnic liberation of the eastern european peoples; on the surface he looks like a benevolent leader looking out for persecuted minorities under russian tyranny, and his message is helped when he is the chancellor or whatever of Austria-Hungary, a nation filled with so many ethnic groups and he begins enacting various reforms making A-H more 'democratic' or whatever. In reality though, Adolf wants a series of loyal imperial allied buffer states against Russia as well as slowly puppet and eventually annex them or something.

I am willing to bet that Adolf Hitler will be a very bad man TTL, though it'll be hard to match his OTL equivalent. Intentionally murdering 11 million people and plotting the extermination of Russia is hard to beat.

Oh Hitler is going to be just such a good character. I laugh with fiendish glee when I think where his character is going.

So in bad news, all my favorite coworkers and my boss are transfering or quitting. This has put me in the unfortunate position of not knowing what to do in life since joy is quickly leaving my job. :( I am going to put extra effort in on the TL to, maybe, make it worthy of publishing. Writing is my dream and I don't really have any other marketable skills besides customer service. Sad times in Napoleonworld. Not that I think publishing this would be close to livable income, but it would be a start.

I think, eventually, you'll be reading a full novel about Charles Oswald, and that'll be the first of the Madnessverse novels. I watched four hours of interviews tonight about how to write dialogue effectively and have walked away with many ideas. My journalistic-style writing, or "history book/news style exposition) is usually passable, and you guys obviously seem to enjoy it, but I struggle with dialogue.