FTFY.

Also, one can only imagine the influence the Teufelhunden are having on young Schicky right now as he sees the greatest threat to homeland, Church, and Pope arise. Speaking of the Pope, good ol' Lucien Bonaparte is due to die anytime now. He's in his 90s. Would be a shame if someone...

Mussod his way into the Vatican....

6a23e390-2edb-426f-be06-5ad2cd9a43ea.jpg

IT'S-A FREE A-REAL ESTATE-A

(Stares wyde-eyed at the screen)

Napo, whatever it is you've been smoking, I want some of it!

FTFY.

Also, one can only imagine the influence the Teufelhunden are having on young Schicky right now as he sees the greatest threat to homeland, Church, and Pope arise. Speaking of the Pope, good ol' Lucien Bonaparte is due to die anytime now. He's in his 90s. Would be a shame if someone...

Mussod his way into the Vatican....

6a23e390-2edb-426f-be06-5ad2cd9a43ea.jpg

IT'S-A FREE A-REAL ESTATE-A

Mussolini.... as Pope? You find a way to work in the Mafia, and that's the most Italian version of totalitarianism ever.

FOR THE GLORY OF A NEW ROMA! AND MY SPICY MEAT-A-BALL!

Also:

Among the first members was none other than veteran and professional Teufelhund, Hermann Goering.

Maybe I'm high, maybe I'm slowly becoming a Madnessverse character. But:

Imagine if Evola, Pope Mussolini, Anti-Illuminist Goering, and Perrault or a Napoleon all worked together to build a New Europan Order (that's just a nastier version of the old)

EDIT: And they're all tied to Adolf as well?

(Stares wyde-eyed at the screen)

Napo, whatever it is you've been smoking, I want some of it!

It's called "Jolly Rancher jelly beans, chili, and Cheezits." XD

Mussolini.... as Pope? You find a way to work in the Mafia, and that's the most Italian version of totalitarianism ever.

FOR THE GLORY OF A NEW ROMA! AND MY SPICY MEAT-A-BALL!

Also:

Maybe I'm high, maybe I'm slowly becoming a Madnessverse character. But:

Imagine if Evola, Pope Mussolini, Anti-Illuminist Goering, and Perrault or a Napoleon all worked together to build a New Europan Order (that's just a nastier version of the old)

EDIT: And they're all tied to Adolf as well?

That's the Madness spirit!

I personally hope that if you go that route, Mussolini turns out kinda like Nietzche (ie Understandable guy with maybe abit of a good ideology at heart but willing to resort out to straight up evil Methods). One way to do that I guess would be have him be a Militant Crusader pope who once you think about it actually makes a few good points about how the Catholic world needs to Arm up, considering that they are now surrounded on all sides by forces who would gladly destroy everything the Europans hold Precious (looking at you Germania,RU,Russia,and Illuminati)

Last edited:
I personally hope that if you go that route, Mussolini turns out kinda like Nietzche (ie Understandable guy with maybe abit of a good ideology at heart but willing to resort out to straight up evil Methods). One way to do that I guess would be have him be a Militant Crusader pope who once you think about it actually makes a few good points about how the Catholic world needs to Arm up, considering that they are now surrounded on all sides by forces who would gladly destroy everything the Europans hold Precious (looking at you RU,Russia,Illuminati)
Honestly i think even France will be considered an enemy: not only Napoleon II openly threatened to invade Rome to get a member of his family elected as Pope, but his descendants also failed to protect the catholic world from the RU , Prussia and England.
It would be interesting if Mussolini ends up taking power in Italy and creates some weird fundamentalist state similar to OTL Iran

The end of the Great World War finally came in late 1914. Despite their best attempts, the Britannic Union simply could not break through Irish defenses. In the end, a ceasefire was ordered as both sides licked their wounds. While neither side would actually ever sign a peace treaty and the border between the Kingdom of Ireland and the Britannic Union-occupied North Ireland (dubbed the Britannic Militarized Zone) remained on constant high alert, it effectively brought an end to the Great World War. Thanks in part to the Beckie Flu/New Black Death, the war had been, by far, the bloodiest in human history. While the official casualty numbers floated somewhere around 50 million, the actual number was likely closer to 80 million. When the last guns fell silent on December 24, 1914, the world could finally be at peace, if only for a while.
Holy shit, Dominic actually did it. Long live Dominic the Great, vanquisher of the vile Cromwellians, savior of Ireland!

Will we see our old friend Adolf in this TL?
He already is here.

On another note, I could see many of the European powers adopting some sort of Constitutional Monarchy out of sheer practicality. Whether or note the new assemblies/judicial branches have any powers remains to be seen. I also see many military veterans and displaced people being 'encouraged' to immigrate to the colonies to help relieve pressure and secure them.

Maybe Joe Steele will tell them to move to the Republican Union? Considering Jews are considered first class citiziens in North America, i wouldn't be surprised if the european jewish comunity started moving en masse to the RU.
Also Sunday will probably cite this persecution as another example of the inferiority of the Europeans.
It's both sad and unsurprising that loosening up the autocratic status quo led misfortune for Jews in Wurttemburg.

Maybe Joe Steele will tell them to move to the Republican Union? Considering Jews are considered first class citiziens in North America, i wouldn't be surprised if the european jewish comunity started moving en masse to the RU.
Also Sunday will probably cite this persecution as another example of the inferiority of the Europeans.
The RU would basically become a revolving door taking in European Jewry and spitting out radical Zionist revolutionaries bound for Palestine.

Is this another divergent point? IOTl the Jacobins were not what we would call a secret society...

This TL has always been a Parallel Universe, with the French Revolution almost the same but still different. I actually have considered writing a chapter on it and just why the reaction to it was to crown a literal CAESAR in response. I just never did early on because America is the main focus of the TL. I mean hell, there's a brigade of freaking Illuminati fighting in the Vendee. Lol And with no Constitution in America to serve as a noble inspiration, things probably got a little... messy.

Last edited: