"What Madness Is This?" - A Timeline

Well, goodbye Madness-verse world. It was nice knowing you. :(:p

But seriously, this world is lucky it doesn't have nukes yet. Otherwise, my above statement would actually make sense.

Wow. Well shits really hit the fan now. :eek: Finally, the moment we've all been waiting for is finally here, the climax of the whole story! :D:cool: I really should post that Joker pic again. Honestly its so much more appropriate to post it now than the two times previously.

Oh, what the heck....

I know, I can't wait to write about it. :D And if ever that Joker GIF was appropriate, it's now.

To mark this climax, heres a map of the Madnessverse world in 1955, on the eve of war......

That looks perfect! :D How do you do the different shade borders evenly (representing satellites/puppets, like on California), though? I've never figured that out.

Well, goodbye Madness-verse world. It was nice knowing you. :(:p

But seriously, this world is lucky it doesn't have nukes yet. Otherwise, my above statement would actually make sense.

Oh, yeah, that's one reason why they haven't invented nukes yet. It'd be kind of... quick. :p

So what effect does exodus of the people of Mexico have on Gran Columbia?

Oh, they'll be plenty terrified of the Union's aggression, that's for sure. And the Mexican population will provide a plentiful source of recruits if Gran Colombia enters the war on the CEMA side. The Union would probably love to annex GC as a final blow in "finishing what Commander Custer started!"

I do hope that a caste system arises in the Republican Union similar to how things were in the Spanish colonies. That way at least some people would not eat dirt.

I do hope that a caste system arises in the Republican Union similar to how things were in the Spanish colonies. That way at least some people would not eat dirt.

That's IF the Union survives the Great War.

Oh, I've been watching this thread for some time now, nice work Nap!;)

And please don't forget American King, I love that TL!

Go Prussia and America! Francia Delenda Est!

That's IF the Union survives the Great War.

Go Prussia and America! Francia Delenda Est!
If there is no Republic Union it better be due to the continental union that is the United State.

Will the RU ever be defeated ?

Please give us a ray of hope, Nap. :(
And if ever that Joker GIF was appropriate, it's now.

If I ever get to writing the bulk of the Sparrow Avengers timeline's chapters, I'm toying with the idea of posting that gif once I publish the cliffhanger chapter about the dissolution of Austria-Hungary and the Russian Empire. :D Once the real chaos in central and eastern Europe starts, it's every man (well, successor state) for himself. The Joker would have a good giggle concerning the timeline's Disunion Wars and how messed up they became. :eek: ;)

Zachanassian

Gone Fishin'
Oh my. Goodbye Maryland, it was nice knowing you were a stable democratic independent state for over 150 years.

The real question is who does Russia side with? Will the RU hold their nose and try to ally with "Slavs" or will Joe Steele make the same mistake that Hitler made and anger the Russian bear?

Also, how far do you plan to go? Just to the end of the war? Or further, say to the present day?

I honestly have a feeling that Russia might be its own belligerent. It has a rivalry of sorts with the Tripartite Empire, but may not be all that close to Prussia and the Protestant nations. Russia might be at war with both alliances, and it certainly has the size, manpower, resources and such to pull it off.

The fact that thye have the more populous part of China gives them extra manpower

Not to mention much Russia's larger than OTL, with land in Baluchistan giving them access to the Indian Ocean and a warm water port, oil rich land along the Pacific North West, and quite a bit of former northern Chinese land.

Thanks, WP! I won't; AK will be revived. ;)

Will the RU ever be defeated ?

Please give us a ray of hope, Nap. :(

Everyone is going to end up loser in this TL. ;):eek:

Wow. The Dutch have done well.

Indeed. They've been basically sneaking around for 160 years, slowly building up.

Oh my. Goodbye Maryland, it was nice knowing you were a stable democratic independent state for over 150 years.

Also, how far do you plan to go? Just to the end of the war? Or further, say to the present day?

Maryland will suffer if they're invaded. They do have the Citadel of Columbia, still, though. It's going to be one tough slog either way.

Present day, at least. :D

That is one awesome flag video. :cool: Will you do one for the other alliance?

I have a question. What ever happened to Charles Goodyear II? I imagine hes dead by the 1950's. Also, is there a Charles Goodyear III?

That is one awesome flag video. :cool: Will you do one for the other alliance?

I have a question. What ever happened to Charles Goodyear II? I imagine hes dead by the 1950's. Also, is there a Charles Goodyear III?

Danke! Yep, I plan on making an enemy alliance video.

Goodyear II is about to die. Next time I cover him, I'll cover Goodyear III, who might be an officer of some sort. Thomas Edison II and III will also be appearing. :D

Giant Balakanized World:eek:

Pretty much!

Copyright:( cant view the movie.

Darn! It still plays for America at least; it says it's just blocked in "some countries." There's a way you can get around it though. I can't remember how you do it, but you can view videos blocked in your country.