What if blond children became blond adults ?

Grey Wolf

Donor
Blond children are hardly rare, but most become brown haired as adults. If they grew into true blond adults, would therefore the 'Gentlemen Prefer Blonds' image not be the same ? Marilyn Monroe choosing a blue rinse perhaps ? Gentlemen Prefer Blues ?

Grey Wolf

Grey Wolf said:
Blond children are hardly rare, but most become brown haired as adults. If they grew into true blond adults, would therefore the 'Gentlemen Prefer Blonds' image not be the same ? Marilyn Monroe choosing a blue rinse perhaps ? Gentlemen Prefer Blues ?

Grey Wolf

It must be very late in England.

Straha

Banned
it would mean that we have more blondes in the world. I mean my mom was blonde when she was young and now she's dark haired. Maybe this is an ATL with a blonde version of me??

I'd still be blonde as well.
Maybe more stricter requirements for being an aryan now that more people have blonde hair? Or would Hitler just say that now only brown people are true aryans?

Xen

Banned
ditto I was blonde as a young un, but by the time I was in like the second grade I had a full head of brown hair.

Algarvians have more blondes under their rule which mans they can get even more power from them, maybe causing Cottbus to fall. OTOH both Valmiera and Jelgava will be stronger maybe defeating Algarvian attack att he opening stages of Derlavai war. Hmmmmmm..........

aktarian said:
Algarvians have more blondes under their rule which mans they can get even more power from them, maybe causing Cottbus to fall. OTOH both Valmiera and Jelgava will be stronger maybe defeating Algarvian attack att he opening stages of Derlavai war. Hmmmmmm..........

Somebody's been reading too much HT.

Becaue of the PoD, my mom, my sister, and me would all have blonde hair.

Reds better!

I happen to love Redheads and Strawberry Blondes.

Especially the medeterranean ones.

`+`Ilyria