What if... (a combined idea)

Sang

Banned
-Persia becomes Christian
AND
-A Dynastic or Personal Union between the Sassanid Empire and the Göktürk Khaganate (therefore, the Turks become Christian too)

The Persians becoming Christian idea was already employed here, but as I see, it looks dead, so I took the liberty to ask HistorianofAlt about re-using his idea and combining it with another.
Let's see what he has to say about it.

Until he replies, I won't be able to do anything.
If he lets me to re-use his idea, I may begin making a timeline.

Sang

Banned
He told me that I can use the idea, so I'll do it...

63 AD: Saint Thomas the Apostle returns from his missionary work in India to Mesopotamia, to Ctesiphon. There, he created the Diocese of Ctesiphon. Thanks to the religious toleration during Parthian rule, he could spread his faith freely. Thomas spent quite a lot of time learning Persian (he could already speak Aramaic perfectly), and translating the full Bible from Greek to Aramaic, and then to Persian.
70 AD: The full translation of the Bible is ready in both Aramaic and Persian. Saint Thomas gives up his title of Bishop, and appoints Saint Solomon (fictional character). Saint Solomon was just 32 years old, but he was extremely pious. He was originally an Iranian Jew, who converted to Christianity at an early age by his foster father who adopted him. Saint Solomon became a Christian missionary at the age of 24, and also a companion of Saint Thomas.
Saint Thomas then once again journeys to India.
72 AD: Saint Thomas dies in Mylapore, in India. Meanwhile, Saint Solomon is doing an outstanding job converting the population of the Parthian Empire to Christianity. He preaches in the vernacular languages, Aramaic and Persian, and journeys through all of the Empire. Solomon creates the Diocese of Susa, Diocese of Samarkand, Diocese of Ray (modern-day Tehran), the Diocese of Ghazni (part of Afghanistan today) and the Diocese of Taxila.
The first Bishop of Susa became Mouses (Moses) the Hellene, a Greek.
The first Bishop of Samarkand became Yosef (Joseph) the Elder, an ethnic Persian convert to Christianity, who was originally called Ashadir, but dropped that name in favour of "Yosef", his new name that he adopted when he converted to Christianity.
Theh first Bishop of Ray became Dayrush (Darius) the Missionary, another ethnic Persian convert to Christianity.
The firsh Bishop of Ghazni became Petrosher the Thinker. The name "Petrosher" comes from the combination of the Greek "petros" (stone) and the Persian "sher" (lion).
The firsh Bishop of Taxila became Jamshed the Missionary.
These bishops begin preaching immediately. The lower class are very fond of this new faith.
Around 100 AD: The Indo-Parthian Kingdom is conquered by the Kushan Empire, but the Diocese of Taxila continues to exist. the Kushans tolerate Christianity.
116 AD: Emperor Trajan of the Roman Empire launches an invasion against Mesopotamia. The Romans, with their laws against Christianity, immediately begin killing the Christians. Saint Solomon is martyred. He was crucified. However, it has been said that after his death, Solomon came back to the Earth as a spirit and showed the way for the Christians into Persia, so that they can flee the Romans. Off course, this isn't true, but people at the time believed it, and therefore, Solomon, the second Bishop of Ctesiphon was declared a Saint.
It is true however, that a huge number of Christian Mesopotamians fled to Persia. They requested the Parthian Emperor to do something about the Romans.
105-147 AD: The Parthian civil war. Osroes I ruled the Western part of Parthia until 129, then Mithridates IV ruled the Western part of Parthia until 140.
Vologases III ruled the Eastern part of Parthia until 147.
Then finally Vologases IV united Parthia againin 147.
The Christians didn't interfere in the civil war, but were watching from the background. During the war, Christianity became the salvation for those who have lost relatives to the war. The number of converts to Christianity boomed during the civil war. Vologases IV himself converted, because he claimed to have had a vision about Jesus Christ telling him that if he walks the Path of the Holy Cross, he will be victorious.
At least, that's what the legends say. But what was the reality? No one knows. No one will probably ever know. Vologases IV adopted a new name for himself Yehoshuasher I of Parthia. The name "Yehoshuasher" comes from a combination of the Hebew-Aramaic "Yehoshua" (Jesus) and the Persian "sher" (lion). He establishes Christianity as the state religion of the Parthian Empire, and uses force, to convert all of the nobility under the threat of dispossessing them.
191 AD: Yehoshuasher I of Parthia dies, and is suceed by his son, Vologases V.
208 AD: Vologases V dies, and is suceed by his son, Vologases VI.
216-224: Second Parthian civil war. Vologases VI's younger brother, Artabanus IV revolts, and takes the throne.
224 AD: Ardashir I, the founder of the Sassanid Empire defeats Artabanus IV, and creates the Sassanid Empire.
228 AD: Ardashir I conquers Babylonia, and forces Vologases VI into exile. Ardashir then passes edicts. He sends out Christian missionaries to India and China, and even to the Xiongnu, along with emissaries. In India, where Christianity as already established almost 200 years ago, the support from the Sassanids makes it even stronger, eventually making up 10-15% of the population. In China, Christianity becomes just one of the many religions in a religiously already very diverse country. Among the Xiongnu, the missionary work is more-or-less a failure. There are barely any converts, and the huge cultural gap between Persia and the nomadic Xiongnu stands as a huge obstacle for the missionaries.
242 AD: Ardashir I dies, and his son, Shapur I suceeds him. Shapur I was known for his religious fanaticism. He wanted to take Jerusalem, Antioch and all the other holy cities of Christianity away from Rome, and make them part of his Empire.
247 AD: Shapur's forces conquered Mesopotamia, and briefly occupied Syria and Palestine.
248 AD: Persian forces occupy Armenia
260 AD: Shapur's men kidnap Roman Emperor Valerian adn hold him as a prisoner.
272 AD: Shapur I dies, and is suceed by his son, Hormizd I.

To be continued