Weekly Infobox Challenge: Discussion & Entries

The Most Honourable Order

The next challenge:

The Most Honourable Order

You must create an infobox for either a fictional national order, decoration, or medal.

-Preferably being set in alternate nations, but it is not required.

-The awards can be civil or military.

-The box must have either a picture of the award, a drawing of it or a description of it.

-PoD is post-1603.

The entry deadline is one week from now, 22 November 2013 at 12:15PM GMT.

Good luck ;)

34y3d5u.jpg

In a timeline in which the Articles of Confederation are so ineffective in government that the Constitutional Convention decides to adopt an elected Monarchy, with a Congress to check his/her powers.

ah.PNG

ah.PNG

The rules for a tie are a tie breaker round, and if there is a tie again, then the two winners negotiate a theme. However, since this round only had two applicants, I feel it would be redundant. :( What do you guys think?

Thank you!

I claim this land...

Your new challenge for the week is to create an infobox for an alternate colony, province or dominion.

- The colony/dominion could be a part of a fictitious or alternate Empire, however this isn't required.

- Flags or maps of the alternate colony/dominion are preferable but not required.

- The Point of divergence is circa 1500.

Deadline: 5th January 2014

Well, I suppose that Alternatehistorybuff5341 is the winner, unopposed.

Actually I believe that the rules state...

4: If the round closes and there are less than two entries, the previous winner is allowed to extend the round by up to 7 more days. If this time has passed and there are still less than two entries, the previous winner is obligated to cancel the current round and start another one.