UN with Axis Powers

What POD would be required to end war in 1945, with some sort of compromise peace?
After the war, UN is established as in OTL, but with Axis powers within UNSC.

UNSC after war: USA, Canada, UK, France, Italy, USSR, Germany, Japan, China.

All 9 powers are nuclear powers with their own nuclear programs, not by sharing policy.

What impact would have this on post-WW2 world in general? Do we still have Cold war? Do we have multiple political blocs? What would economy, culture, architecture, sports look like in this world without clear winner of WW2?

Alternatively, some coup by Stahlhelm and/or the DNVP (Hugenberg and Duesterberg) could do it. However, the Nazis must not come to power.
Would you still get WW2 then? I seriously doubt it.

On the question in the OP: I don't see it happening. No-one trusted the nazi's after their invasion of Poland. No way they would sign a peace and offer them a seat in the UNSC.

But, would there be UN without WW2?
WW2 would have to end in bloody stalemate. There are several PODs to achive this (Dunkirk, fall of Moscow, siege of Leningrad, Anzio, D-Day). I don't know how to achive stalemate with Japan (perhaps more devastating Pearl Harbor?) After that both sides would be exausted. After that, both sides would have to conclude that they cannot continue the war because they were exhausted enough for the continuation of the war. And, yes, Hitler would be killed by then.

My general idea is this:
- France is liberated and under De Gaulle, but rest of Europe is German sphere of political influence
- Soviets are in OTL borders minus Eastern Prussia
- Germany ends up in Weimar borders, plus Danzing and Austria. Poland and Czechoslovakia are reinstated as independent state, but under heavy German economic influence
- Italy is in pre war borders
- Japan Controls Korea
- communist victory in China
- USA, UK without bases in Europe

Post war situation?