UCS Poll#1: Russia's Colour

Russia's Colour?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is what I have been supporting for a little while. There's no need for such a huge fuss. Give peace a chance. This is the true message of the founders of the Greenshevik party, not the perversions of those who turn it into a party of violence and totalitarianism.

You're doing it right. ;)

So, yeah, I think we should just all take a breath. Sure, we should support our respective sides for their reasons, but no need to rip apart the fabric of UCS to do it. Both sides, Goldic and Greenshevik, should unite to discourage the new ACS colour scheme. And also, were only one point behind. Come on, Greens!

The Dude

Banned
Yes that sounds good. I like the US colour for example but we need to have like a 2/3 agreement to get anything set in stone. (I think Britain's colour is voted in favor of both sides for example)
I too prefer a blue United States, though I dislike the Purple France and Blue Prussia/Germany ideas. Perhaps we should make Russia a color that both sides hate, so everyone is equally unhappy about it?

Maybe some kind of agreed colour scheme that all sides agree on?

Wait, but here we're still abandoning UCS, so its more of a mega ACS than anything. And 1.36, of all people, supporting it?

And Im considering the German reforms together with Columbia-Mongolia-Naples and Russia binding, they were agreed upon in the conference, but I think it would be best if we could get Thande to codify them...

Wait, but here we're still abandoning UCS, so its more of a mega ACS than anything. And 1.36, of all people, supporting it?

And Im considering the German reforms together with Columbia-Mongolia-Naples and Russia binding, they were agreed upon in the conference, but I think it would be best if we could get Thande to codify them...

I am supporting small reforms. Like a United or Unified Colour Scheme. (still abr. as UCS)

I'm still against Green Russia ect but teh old USC needs a lot of work. I think that instead of just throwing all of that away, we work with what we have.

I am making a pledge here. If gold wins, i will go back to using the original UCS. If green wns, I will use the ACS.

You don't need to do that. I think that the US colour needs some work but I'm still all for Gold Russia and Grey Germany. Perhaps a list of nations that we need to work out should be made?

The Dude

Banned
I am making a pledge here. If gold wins, i will go back to using the original UCS. If green wns, I will use the ACS.
No! We must make a compromise! Doing either would mean you would be using either and outdated color scheme, or one that was deeply flawed in the first place! Join us moderates! We are truly the most agreeable option.

What is the moderates plan?

go back to the old USC conference (but start a new thread) and make a list of nations that need working out, then get to work on proposing a new list of colours for them as well as other nations that need work or have several different colours. (Greece and America are examples)

go back to the old USC conference (but start a new thread) and make a list of nations that need working out, then get to work on proposing a new list of colours for them as well as other nations that need work or have several different colours. (Greece and America are examples)
That makes sense.

Compromise!

Exactly. We are exactly the same side, just divided on this small Russia question. If we put our differences behind us, come Monday we must unite against ACS, which is the real threat. When we've sorted everything out, we could continue the reforms. Maybe this new camarderie will convince Thande to come back.

EDIT:
Umm, this soultion is the one Ive been loudly advocating since day 1. And why is America such a troublesome colour? I think its very good, and there are no problems with it AFAIK.

The Dude

Banned
Exactly. We are exactly the same side, just divided on this small Russia question. If we put our differences behind us, come Monday we must unite against ACS, which is the real threat. When we've sorted everything out, we could continue the reforms. Maybe this new camarderie will convince Thande to come back.

EDIT:
Umm, this soultion is the one Ive been loudly advocating since day 1. And why is America such a troublesome colour? I think its very good, and there are no problems with it AFAIK.
Perhaps because it is not standard with MS paint? Also, I too advocate a very moderate solution to the UCS problem. And I've been advocating it since a few hours ago. Thanks to you, no less.

EDIT:

I think that Russia is the only issue here between the UCS and ACS moderates. With that out of the way, everything else will fall into place.

EDIT:
It was this thread that led to the ACS.

The Dude

Banned
Well that's not even an original concept. Fenwick had a story of that when I was in my n00b days ... :rolleyes:
Apparently, AustinMontreal did not rip Fenwick off. He didn't know about it, and reacted with surprise when I showed it too him. That said, I still think it's a pretty good idea. After all, AH.com is a very divided place. I can easily see us having multiple civil wars.