Trying to Please Everyone: Or Converting multiple Pop Culture Utopias into a Timeline.

Demon Slayer was OTL pitched to Shonen Jump in 2013 but rejected. It was called Kagarigari, but ITTL would be translated as Demon Killer, which is closer to the later reworked titled Demon Killing Blade which then changed to Demon Slayer. The pilot manga had a lot of elements that would carry over with the protagonist looking like Giyu but with Tanjiro’s scar and sense of smell and missing an arm(which led to the concept getting rejected as the editor didn’t like the idea of a one armed demon slayer.there is a taboo of sorts when depicting one armed people(for example future Gohan has both arms in video games even when he is supposed to lose one, but one armed swordsmen have existed in anime and film before). The Nezuko character is introduced later but takes on a similar role. Demon Killer is published in Sienen Jump which was created for darker series usually gore that Shonen Jump would normally not touch. Berserk and Attack on Titan are Sienen Jump ITTL(Attack on Titan was actually pitched basically as know it to Shonen Jump but rejected OTL). Because it was accepted earlier, the manga ran from 2013 to 2018. The Anime started in 2017 because by then the Manga was wrapping up and ITTL anime adaptations tend to wait until a work is finished if it’s serialized or have the author onboard to approve changes. While OTL it’s still running ITTL it may have finished already. The manga did the unthinkable and eclipsed long runner Romance Dawn(OTL’s One Piece), in sales in 2018 for the first time in years only to then end due to wrapping up the story. Also the success of an earlier series with a similar premise(Tezuka’s Dororo) actually helped the series ITTL. Since decades had passed, Demon Killer was seen as a spiritual successor rather than a remake or ripoff.

That tends to be how I feel while writing or researching. I used to do improv so I think I picked up a way of talking in an exaggerated way from that. I read somewhere that Thomas Jefferson was actually quite shy in person in contrast to how passionate his writing tended to be.
Do you have a threadmark about romance dawn in the works? How soon can you post it?

After the next post( 1997 in Anime) it's getting its own dedicated chapter with some major changes to the storyline. An Anime Adaptation will begin in 1998 based on an OTL OVA that ITTL is instead A full series.

Cool. Hey you mentioned a few times that horioshi was doing a x men manga instead of my hero academia, when are we gonna see that?

My plan was to reach 1999 in anime, do a recap page and then switch to comics, going up to 1999 and then repeat. I could keep going to current year covering anime if people would prefer that. I’d cover My Hero Academia a lot sooner since I mention it if it was an anime OTL not if it was one ITTL.

My plan was to reach 1999 in anime, do a recap page and then switch to comics, going up to 1999 and then repeat. I could keep going to current year covering anime if people would prefer that. I’d cover My Hero Academia a lot sooner since I mention it if it was an anime OTL not if it was one ITTL.
I can’t wait to see how Spirited Away is handled in 1997!

Haven't you pretty muched covered comics in general from dc, marvel, image and everything?