Trying to Please Everyone: Or Converting multiple Pop Culture Utopias into a Timeline.

Shouldn't yet since its very possible it will get shuffled up but here.

-ITTL Studio Ghibli was founded in 1968. Founders Miyazaki and Takahata left Toei Animation that year but went to work elsewhere, finding Studio Ghibli OTL in the 1980's. ITTL they founded It the first time they quit rather than the second.
- OTL Miyazaki in the 90's dropped from making a film every 2 years to roughly every 4, and I took this into account when spacing them out.
-Due to Walt Disney living until 1994, when I say Disney, until that year I usually mean Walt Disney himself.
-Yoshifumi Kondo was intended to succeed Miyazaki and Takahata but then he suddenly and unexpectedly died. Miyazaki took a break until Spirited Away. His death being butterflied led many to believe Miyazaki would retire for good, but he ended up coming back anyway and making a film every 4 years.
- Due to Kondo needing to take better care of his health it is instead Mamoru Hosoda who becomes the golden child that leads Ghibli to a new age. He's fine with adapting a few western properties. Currently he's making a trilogy of essentially "Anime" takes on the Disney Renaissance film with Ponyo(The Little Mermaid), Belle(Beauty and the Beast) and possibly a Lion King or Aladdin equivalent at some point).
-Looking through it the only true Ghibli films butterflied are Ocean Waves(meant to test the studio without Miyazaki or Takahata and ITTL they used Only Yesterday), My Neighbors the Yamadas(replaced by Like the Clouds, Like the Wind) and Earwig and the Witch(Made by Gorō Miyazaki, who ITTL wasn't pressured to follow his father's footsteps).

Previous:
1972: Pippi Longstocking(OTL cancelled Film)
1974: Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind(Miyazaki had the basic idea by this time OTL).
1976: From the Apennines to the Andes(OTL's 3000 Leagues in Search of Mother) and Castle in the Sky(Again Miyazaki had the idea).
1978: Lupin The 3rd: The Castle of Cagliostro
1980: Rowlf(OTL Cancelled Film)
1982: Gauche the Cellist(OTL film not made by Miyazaki).
1984: My Neighbor Totoro, Grave of the Fireflies, co-production with Disney for Basil of Baker Street(Animation and some input).
1986: The Legend of Ashitaka(OTL's Princess Mononoke. Miyazaki wanted this to be the title but lost to Takahata who wanted Princess Mononoke)
1988: Nadia and the Secret of Blue Water(By Miyazaki, joint Walt Disney Production, merging OTL Atlantis: the Lost Empire) and Kiki's Delivery Service(By Isao Takahata).
1989: Little Nemo(Miyazaki, joint-Walt Disney production), and Border 1939(OTL cancelled Takahata production).
1990: Tailspin(TV Series. Mix of OTL Tailspin and Porco Rosso. Joint Ghibli-Walt Disney Production).
1991: The Tale of Princess Kaguya(Takahata, Delayed but eventually released OTL).
1993: Only Yesterday(Not made by Miyazaki or Takahata ITTL but as a test to see if the studio staff could make a film without them).
1994: Treasure Planet(Hayao Miyazaki, joint Disney-Venture) and Pom Poko(Takahata).
1995: The Cat in the Hat(Yoshifumi Kondo).

Future Plans
1997: Spirited Away(Miyazaki, intended final film due to Kondo surviving, allowing him to retire).
1999: Like the Clouds, Like the Wind(Takahata).
2001; Howl's Moving Castle(Mamoru Hosoda, OTL not fired because Miyazaki "Didn't want to stifle his creativity". Hired ITTL after Miyazaki retires).
2002: The Cat in the Hat Comes Back(Yoshifumi Kondō)
2004: Tales from Earthsea(Miyazaki, goaded for one film out of retirement by the author of the book. He will start returning every 4 years).
2006: The Girl Who Leaped Through Time(Mamoru Hosoda).
2008: The Borrowers(Included as Miyazaki and Takahata wanted to make it for 40 years and come back to oversee production).
2010: The Red Turtle(Dutch Co-Production with Michaël Dudok de Wit).
2011: Wolf Children(Mamoru Hosoda)
2012: The Wind Rises(Miyazaki).
2013: Ready Player One(Mamoru Hosoda, a mix of the OTL book, Spielberg film, and Summer Wars).
2014: Ponyo(Mamoru Hosoda. a mix of the OTL film and Mirai).
2016: When Marmie was Here(Miyazaki, one of his favorite books actually).
2018: Undertale(Mamoru Hosoda. Yes an adaptation of the Video Game, though it uses the game's resets and timelines to tell a new story and OTL's The Boy and the Beast).
2020: The Boy and the Heron(Miyazaki, actual intended release to coincide with Tokyo Olympics, not cancelled due to no Pandemic. Possibly his true last film).
2023: Belle(Mamoru Hosoda).

Further into the Future: Miyazaki could possibly have a film released in 2024 ITTL. Hosoda has either a film that is a spin on The Lion King or Aladdin, or also possibly an adaptation of Deltarune in the vain of his Undertale film.
That's just beautiful.
For He-Man, the Masters of the Universe go by their original name: The Lords of Power. They were released as a DC Comics series accompanying the Toys in Toys R'Us(OTL rejected it because(Five year olds don't read) and the show was still made. The gay undertones carry over to She-Ra Princess of Power, ironically making it closer to its OTL Reboot. The 1990 New Adventures of He-Man does not exist ITTL. The 2002 reboot still happens and lasts a season longer but Revelations does not, largely due to Kevin Smith passing away as he nearly did OTL were it not for a well timed Doctor check up. Eventually a trilogy of films starring Kellan Lutz as He-Man are made directed by John Woo, John M.Chu, and Jeff Wadlow. The tone varies from 300 to Guardians of the Galaxy similar to the OTL MCU Thor films and are released around 2006, 2008 and 2010. They are released at Legendary/Warner Bros. Justin Marks wrote the scripts. The first film depicts He-Man and Skeletor's origins. Skeleton takes over Castle Greyskull with the young Prince Adam being sent away. The film then follows him as he seeks to avenge his family and discover the sword of Power and defeat Skeletor. More details are revealed in the other films such as Queen Marlena being an astronaut from Earth and that Prince Adam's brother Keldor was exiled and became Skeleton.

For G.I.Joe, the show is made but it much darker, though crossovers with the Transformers cartoon are frequent. Duke and Optimus Prime's fates are reversed(and they nearly were due to the two films being made at the same time and being influenced by another. The backlash to Prime dying led to Duke being "Just in a coma". ITTL Duke does indeed die while Prime returns in the finale of the Transformers film. for the final battle. In the 2000s there is a Hasbro Cinematic Universe where G.I.Joe movies directed by Michael Bay crossover with the Steven Spielberg helmed Transformers film. This is largely due to no 9/11 making studios hesitant to make a G.I.Joe film.
Cool! Would a new He-Man cartoon be made based on the trilogy? Also, would a darker G.I. Joe REALLY work in the 80s?

I was also wondering why we haven't really gotten any new G.I. Joe movies.
While I am personally uncertain about Undertale being an intended adaptation, I would love to see how Studio Ghibli would handle that game and also Deltarune too, I’m just now imagining Kris and Susie in an anime style.
That would be cool!
She-Ra and Voltron could still exist. Micronauts and Rom are legally tied to Marvel ITTL. It's mostly Transformers and G. I. Joe helmed. My Little Pony has crossovers but they are animated film(rendering the Transformers and G.I.Joe characters in 2D animation called back to the 80's designs. Jem would also appear in animated form, likely a series though will likely also cameo in live action films(possibly played by Taylor Swift or the like as an inside joke). The Inhumanoids, M.A.S.K., Visionaries are introduced gradually(think of how the MCU introduces many characters without their own films). Dungeons and Dragons would get films and have a crossover akin to IDW's Infestation in showing a threat attack multiple worlds. The Power Rangers at least will get a dedicated Threadmark but not for awhile. Thought they launch earlier in 1992 and are called the Galaxy Rangers.
Cool! How does the Galaxy Rangers do?

That's just beautiful.

Cool! Would a new He-Man cartoon be made based on the trilogy? Also, would a darker G.I. Joe REALLY work in the 80s?
It would be. It could work given TTL also has a penchant for airing shows like Gundam.
I was also wondering why we haven't really gotten any new G.I. Joe movies.

That would be cool!

Cool! How does the Galaxy Rangers do?
Well enough that it creates a franchise going from 1985 to 1996 due to the original series adapting Power Ranger inspiration Bioman.

It would be. It could work given TTL also has a penchant for airing shows like Gundam.

Well enough that it creates a franchise going from 1985 to 1996 due to the original series adapting Power Ranger inspiration Bioman.
Cool! Also, Bioman WAS the Super Sentai series that ALMOST started the franchise earlier.

I don't usually do this, especially since I only resort to AI when Human art is unavailable but.... I kinda found myself agreeing with most of these casting options...except for David Bowie as Vision, though that maybe because the AI didn't capture the look, the voice would be fine.

So I don’t usually do this, but I just got interviewed by CBS in LA. They just sort of came up to me and talked to me about a recent murder. It was not planned at all. They might not use my footage but if they do I’m the guy in a Demon Slayer shirt. They told me it would be on at CBS at 10(I assume Pm) in LA time. This is if you want to know what I look like.

So I don’t usually do this, but I just got interviewed by CBS in LA. They just sort of came up to me and talked to me about a recent murder. It was not planned at all. They might not use my footage but if they do I’m the guy in a Demon Slayer shirt. They told me it would be on at CBS at 10(I assume Pm) in LA time. This is if you want to know what I look like.
How did the interview go?

I don't like my voice on recording but then again I don't think anyone does. It sounds a little too high pitched and kind of annoying.
Oh yeah I get that feeling. I remember recording videos years ago when I was ten and I didn’t like my voice back then. I was admittedly surprised since the lack of exclamation marks in your posts makes me think you speak calmly if not stoically.

Ah okay then, I just didn’t mean for it to be taken in a flirty way, I was just saying that you look decent, so don’t worry about any insecurities you may or may not have.

Also, since you were wearing a Demon Slayer T-Shirt in the interview, what happens to the anime ITTL?
Demon Slayer was OTL pitched to Shonen Jump in 2013 but rejected. It was called Kagarigari, but ITTL would be translated as Demon Killer, which is closer to the later reworked titled Demon Killing Blade which then changed to Demon Slayer. The pilot manga had a lot of elements that would carry over with the protagonist looking like Giyu but with Tanjiro’s scar and sense of smell and missing an arm(which led to the concept getting rejected as the editor didn’t like the idea of a one armed demon slayer.there is a taboo of sorts when depicting one armed people(for example future Gohan has both arms in video games even when he is supposed to lose one, but one armed swordsmen have existed in anime and film before). The Nezuko character is introduced later but takes on a similar role. Demon Killer is published in Sienen Jump which was created for darker series usually gore that Shonen Jump would normally not touch. Berserk and Attack on Titan are Sienen Jump ITTL(Attack on Titan was actually pitched basically as know it to Shonen Jump but rejected OTL). Because it was accepted earlier, the manga ran from 2013 to 2018. The Anime started in 2017 because by then the Manga was wrapping up and ITTL anime adaptations tend to wait until a work is finished if it’s serialized or have the author onboard to approve changes. While OTL it’s still running ITTL it may have finished already. The manga did the unthinkable and eclipsed long runner Romance Dawn(OTL’s One Piece), in sales in 2018 for the first time in years only to then end due to wrapping up the story. Also the success of an earlier series with a similar premise(Tezuka’s Dororo) actually helped the series ITTL. Since decades had passed, Demon Killer was seen as a spiritual successor rather than a remake or ripoff.
Oh yeah I get that feeling. I remember recording videos years ago when I was ten and I didn’t like my voice back then. I was admittedly surprised since the lack of exclamation marks in your posts makes me think you speak calmly if not stoically.
That tends to be how I feel while writing or researching. I used to do improv so I think I picked up a way of talking in an exaggerated way from that. I read somewhere that Thomas Jefferson was actually quite shy in person in contrast to how passionate his writing tended to be.

Also after OJ Simpson died I did write up some notes I thought id share:

- serial killer Glenn Edward Rogers was living near OJ and Nicole and it’s possible ITTL he broke in and a fight resulted in his death and that of OJ’s.
-Cut out a bad taste joke about OJ dying by being beaten to a pulp.
-Norm McDonald needs a new punching bag since he now outlives OJ.
- an idea proposed by the Detailer was Bill Cosby making a run for it and that mirroring OJ’s run for it. If so this would be around 1965.
- ITTL an actor playing the Lone Ranger in a then recent film was in costume with a horse when a police car chase went by. He got on the horse and rode after the criminal and actually succeeded in stopping them by smashing the window and pulling the driver out. The Police reports naturally mention a “white bronco”. It’s possible either Christopher Reeves or Patrick Wayne do this as they were up for the Lone Ranger role. Reeves is known to have ridden horses.