Topics you think deserve more love in Alternate History

No zeppelins, no occupation of England, but what a European New Order would look like in reality. It has been done many times but I always think it veers too far into either a Nazi wank or screw.
Probably stems from the fact that the otl Nazis were always putting themselves in a total victory or total defeat position. But I do agree a limited axis victory is an interesting premise.

India uniting on its own. Manchuria being culturally closer to Korea than to China. Any country other than Japan "pulling a Meiji." Having horses survive in the Americas. A Latin American country becoming a major power. Germany uniting under any state/kingdom other than Prussia or Austria.

I’ll go with the age of colonization in general. Everyone is claiming land at random yet we only ever seem to have the same couple alternatives. British Pantagonia, Dutch/French Australia, the occasional Dutch New York. Let’s get Spain focusing on northwest Africa, a French Mexico, the knights Hospitalar traveling west and making a theocracy where modern day New Orleans is. There’s so many alternatives out there but people are oddly focused on maintaining otl borders with slight changes

India uniting on its own. Manchuria being culturally closer to Korea than to China. Any country other than Japan "pulling a Meiji." Having horses survive in the Americas. A Latin American country becoming a major power. Germany uniting under any state/kingdom other than Prussia or Austria.
There was a timeline about Korea expanding their land/influence into OTL Manchuria and Primorski a while back, though it was abandoned. What would be interesting is the reaction of countries nearby and how they would react to it.

A timeline with a more powerful Bactrians and Greco-Indian states would be interesting. Another fun scenario would be a different South Asia with them being more adventurous would be fun. Finally a timeline in the warlord era in China would be interesting too.

I'd like to see more successful jesuits
The ones who sided with the native american populations and the ones who wanted to incorporate the chinese rites on asian catholicism are quite underrated
You can see some results of it in the today's surviving guarani population in Paraguay as well as the few christian churches in Asia, plus the idea of christian orders standing up for the people they were preaching to is pretty badass

I personally love timelines with government in exiles trying to rebuild their empires somewhere else and uplifting the local population, kinda like the Braganzas IOTL and the Dominion in Kaiserreich, you dont find many of them despite a lot of people liking the idea

I think non-wank optimistic timelines in general should be more incentivated, there's a lot of "everything sucks and then gets worse" but positive outcomes are often very criticized over realism issues in scenarios that are not openly wankish and I think that's to do with how cynically history can be looked at

I am a Nepali with Tibetan origins, so really i am biased, but there is a heavy lacking in alternatehistory regarding the Himalayan Region. All the Nepali tls (3) are written by me in this site, and i have seen exactly 0 Tibetan Tls and 1 Bhutanese Tl in this site. So really - Nepal, Bhutan, Sikkim and Tibet need to get a lot of love! Their histories are so fascinating that i am shocked that many do not know about the great indo-sinitic trade that they controlled for two and a half millennia.

Also basically any Timeline about India or China from 500 AD - 1800 AD.

Stories on a longer lasting First French Republic. Would love to read some alternate scenarios on its survival that doesn't just have the Girondins or Lafayette triumph and everything turns out wholesome 100.

I find that TLs about the Medicis are a bit rare in this site.

On the whole Latin America thing I am trying to make a TL about the Latin American revolutions but I have been trying to really read a lot about the topic and make it as in depth as possible to make a really good TL.

On the whole Latin America thing I am trying to make a TL about the Latin American revolutions
That sounds very interesting
I'm trying to write my own latin america TL(though taking place during the classical era) so if you can I'd like to tag along when you decide to post it