TL-191: Northern Victory Series?

Not sure if this has been discussed, but how do you think a "Northern Victory" series would go in the world of TL-191?

I take the approach of Philip K. Dick's story-within-a-story idea that exists in The Man in the High Castle novel.

Some events are 100% accurate to what occurred in OTL, while others are still completely different.

I take the approach of Philip K. Dick's story-within-a-story idea that exists in The Man in the High Castle novel.

Some events are 100% accurate to what occurred in OTL, while others are still completely different.
I'm curious how alternate history authors in the world of TL-191 would theorize how the world would be if the North won the War of Secession. There are many things that happened between the civil war and World War II in our timeline that would be considered ASB (an example would be a communist country becoming a superpower in the span of 20 years or Germany conquering France in a matter of months)

On a side note, a Freedomite victory Man in the High Castle novel would be a great read :p

One imagines that Robert E. Lee accepting service with the Northern Army would be the lynchpin of more than one Union Victory timeline - if Winston Spencer Churchill can spare time from acting as the United States' worth adversary, he'd almost certainly seize on this particular point of divergence (this might well be one of his more poignant works; heck, he might even have time to turn it into a full-fledged novel after his downfall, assuming the USA & Germany don't demand his execution).

On a more cheerful note, it amuses me to imagine the SOUTHERN VICTORY version of Professor Turtledove becoming famous for his factual works of history while Ken Burns becomes renowned for his command of Alternate History!

I basically have an unposted update for my TL-191 Timeline that was basically this. My POD was Phil Kearny being less injured in Mexico and this getting promoted faster and ended up replacing McClellan for Camp Hill, as Kearny would be known for criticizing McClellan who lost the war. The Union would win the war shortly after, and emboldened by victory expand more than OTL much less 191. This would attract opposition from Britain and lead to a brief border war, resulting in the US going close to the Franco-Russian Entente while Britain drifted to Germany. WWI would start in 1919 over the disintegration of Austria and be a long slog in Europe while the US easily takes Canada and whips the UK at sea. WWI is eventually decided by Italy joining the entente from US pressure. It's supposed to be a popular AH so therefore implausibility and AFY are to be expected, the latter as escapism is what 191 US audiences would want