Whose Map do you like best?

• Baconheimer

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Chairwoman Roxelana

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Lothal

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Also to popularize the thematic map sections, I announce the thematic map challenge.

The first challenge is going to be regarding the "Religions map". Post a map of an alternate distribution of world religions. After at least one week or ten entries, I will declare a voting thread.
Tag your posts #ThematicChallenge1 so that I can find your posts
(As the author of the TURCS, I have an interest in popularizing it) [ /SPOILER]

1586964250509.png

A while ago I made a scenario by randomly assigning religions to each country and created a map around the result.

Here is a conversion of that world into TURCS using the 8K BAM, demonstrating a less typical use of the color scheme.

CQTsreN.png

Wow this looks impressive. So the Spanish are now Tibetan Bon?

Spain was assigned Buddhist, which I turned into a Cathar-Catholic-Buddhist syncretic religion called "Bon" due to the connection with Tibetan Bon and "Bons Hommes" ("Good Men") being what the Cathars called themselves historically.

(Which you can also see in Lothals' map... great minds think alike!)

Spain was assigned Buddhist, which I turned into a Cathar-Catholic-Buddhist syncretic religion called "Bon" due to the connection with Tibetan Bon and "Bons Hommes" ("Good Men") being what the Cathars called themselves historically.

(Which you can also see in Lothals' map... great minds think alike!)
Ah I see ... A wordplay :)

Ok, I am going to restart this. The next challenge is:

Alcohol
The competition will be open for one week or until ten people submit entries, whichever comes first.