I added colors for AlexT in New Zealand and Pug in Oregon. For myself, I colored my traveling in Morelos, Guerrero, the State of Mexico, and Mexico City. It's hard to tell what's what in that area on the Worlda, so hopefully I got it right.

wherewehavebeen.png

Added Armenia (how did everyone else miss it?), and added Kaluga, Vladimir, Tver, Novgorod, Vologda, Pskov, Yaroslavl, Kostroma, and Nizhny Novgorod oblasts, Adygeya, Mari El, and Kabardino-Balkaria republics, and Stavropol krai to Russia. Also changed the Moscow city pixel to the "multiple" color (note: I'm assuming the AH.commer previously listed for it wasn't me - very sorry if it was).

Also colored the Solovki pixel red, because that's the only place I've been to in Arkhangelsk oblast, and I didn't feel that coloring the entire thing was warranted.
Didn't color the Chuvash and Karachayevo-Cherkesia republics, because my visits there were extremely brief (and in the latter case I'm not even entirely sure I was there).
Note the lack of Ivanovo and Tula oblasts - highly suspect I hadn't actually visited the former, can't think of any specific visits to the latter (aside from passing through on a train).

Agree that we need a full-world Q-BAM version, incidentally.

wherewehavebeen.png

Should I start another counties thread for the US/Europe, using another basemap [maybe the QBAM?] I know there was one a while back, but it would be nice to see an updated one - possibly with names.

Last edited:
Should I start another counties thread for the US/Europe, using another basemap [maybe the QBAM?] I know there was one a while back, but it would be nice to see an updated one - possibly with names.
I suggest that we use an M-BAM.

Valdore Javorsky and I have made personal M-BAM maps of places visited in Europe; these could be combined to start off a map for everyone.

Right, here's an M-BAM version. Europe and North Africa only for now.

Bear in mind that the basemap is incomplete (Russia isn't done)

WqDobyH.png

What's teh difference between a visit and a brief stop?

Also, if multiple people have passed through but only one person has lived there, which colour?