The VT-BAM project

Finished, to the best of my ability, Tile 6. Did the 1st divisions of Norway (as they will be in 2024) while I was at it. Re-did my contribution of Brazil's states and have added those and Colombia to the Drive folder. (Tiles 23,24,33,34)

Tile 6, Scandinavia and the Baltics, now with the counties of Norway.

6_New.png

New Norway.png

Last edited:
Here's a map of Nazi Germany as it might have been after WW2.

This is merely one of many possibilities.
Note: Map is made in my own "simplified" style.

Attachments

• VTBAM_Nazi_Germany_States_Post_WW2.png
    VTBAM_Nazi_Germany_States_Post_WW2.png
    111 KB · Views: 790
Im wondering if anyone has a rivers map of (at least western) europe on hand?
I want to do some funnies with germany, but i need the rivers in that region in order to properly map some birders

If this had been 50 years earlier I would have it as a Vassal but, as it was incorporated I consider the Ramadanids more as governors than vassals.

I think the split down into 3 autonomous areas covers the situation pretty well. That area is more like the old Persian Empire BC where the states remain independent but acknowledge suzerainty of an overlord.

Barring any major issues this is the finished VT Bam Map of 1560
7A5lRib.png
Which color scheme are you using? I want to know what the different shades of colors mean, specially in the Ottoman Empire.

Considering VT-Bam seems to be experiencing a heat death, here is progress on Turkey from the Examap project, enjoy!
BTW discord link down below:

Considering VT-Bam seems to be experiencing a heat death, here is progress on Turkey from the Examap project, enjoy!
BTW discord link down below:
thats very nice my friend, you can also check my thread about it. I also would like to know your sources

thats very nice my friend, you can also check my thread about it. I also would like to know your sources
specifically the sehir sorgula district maps, which have the mahalle of every single district in turkey
i have also consulted the sahibinden site, various twitter accounts that inexplicably have maps of the mahalleri for showing off the 2023 election among many other things so this is the best shit you're going to get alongside the work ive been doing on turkey which consisted of me copy pasting each and every individual district, resizing that shit and tracing it while making sure that stuff lines up with rivers and other features

Last edited:
ob-ugric-principalities-before-the-russian-conquest.png

A map of Khanty and Mansi principalities in Siberia that lasted from the 12th to the 17th centuries, prior to the Russian conquest. Can someone please create this in VTBAM?