Hello everybody, very sorry for the long radio silence. A lot of good and bad things have been happening in my life, but I do have very good news about this project.

In association with Sea Lion Press, I'm proud to announce that this timeline is going to become a series of books! The first is called United We Stand: Ross Perot and the Seventh Party System. I've been working on it every day since the deal was signed and I'm very excited to get it out there. This one will cover everything between 1992 and 2000, with two sequels covering the rest of the "20 years of history" that I named this timeline for.

That's all the information I'm able to share at the moment but I just wanted to announce this to make it clear that, while I will no longer be adding to this timeline, the story itself is still being worked on.

Thank-you to everybody who has taken any amount of interest in this story and I hope that ending it here isn't too disappointing.

Agreed! I really like Orman and I can say that we'll be seeing a lot of him in this new iteration of the story.
Congrats on the book deal. Hope everything works out for you.

Hello everybody, very sorry for the long radio silence. A lot of good and bad things have been happening in my life, but I do have very good news about this project.

In association with Sea Lion Press, I'm proud to announce that this timeline is going to become a series of books! The first is called United We Stand: Ross Perot and the Seventh Party System. I've been working on it every day since the deal was signed and I'm very excited to get it out there. This one will cover everything between 1992 and 2000, with two sequels covering the rest of the "20 years of history" that I named this timeline for.

That's all the information I'm able to share at the moment but I just wanted to announce this to make it clear that, while I will no longer be adding to this timeline, the story itself is still being worked on.

Thank-you to everybody who has taken any amount of interest in this story and I hope that ending it here isn't too disappointing.

Agreed! I really like Orman and I can say that we'll be seeing a lot of him in this new iteration of the story.
That's awesome dude! I can't wait for this book series! Will they be available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or somewhere else?