The NEW Our TimeLine Maps Thread!

Thande

Donor
Excellent maps, Qazaq.

Not to add to the massive pile of map requests, but one of around 1707 with the uber-detailed HRE would be useful for Susano's timeline...

And my World Map would be nice.

Oh, and I need an Eastern North America Map set in 1783 with the 13 colonies separate for a Georgia-wank map I wanna make.

Excellent maps, Qazaq.

Not to add to the massive pile of map requests, but one of around 1707 with the uber-detailed HRE would be useful for Susano's timeline...
And computer foul-ups.:D:D I will see what I can come up w/ after finishing Nek's map request, Europe, 1854. BTW, thanks man, really worked hard on them.:)
PS, Any idea how soon Susano needs this map?

Last edited:

Thande

Donor
And computer foul-ups.:D:D I will see what I can come up w/ after finishing Nek's map request, Europe, 1854. BTW, thanks man, really worked hard on them.:)
PS, Any idea how soon Susano needs this map?

At the moment we're using inferior ones to plot the TL changes, but as Susano is an enthusiast for fulfilling every tiny bit of complexity in the HRE, and for strange land exchanges within royal houses, one of your uberdetailed ones would be greatly appreciated ;)

At the moment we're using inferior ones to plot the TL changes, but as Susano is an enthusiast for fulfilling every tiny bit of complexity in the HRE, and for strange land exchanges within royal houses, one of your uberdetailed ones would be greatly appreciated ;)
That's kewl, just let her know it will probably take me some time, first getting the relevant maps and info, and drawing my map including all the microstates within the HRE.

Nek,
Here's your 1854 Europe map. The map shows Europe in early 1854, several months into the Crimean War. Russia at this time hasn't lost a patch of southern Bessarabia to the Ottomans yet, that occurred two years later in 1856. Also in the same year the Austrians occupied Wallachia-Moldavia and Serbia. Hopefuly this map will suit your needs, enjoy.:) Q

Europe 1854.PNG

*hits Nek* OI! I do the obscure references! :mad:

Great map, Qazaq. Remind me what the white spot in the Black Sea region is...
The Circassians, who were not subjugated by the Russian Empire, yet.
You beat me to it and answered your own question.

Last edited:
Wait a moment... in the UCS, the Turks/Ottomans have the same colour as the Huns? Does Abdul know this? :D

Shouldn't you also ask "Does Xeno know this?" ? 'Cause I had approved it ;) Because those Huns were indeed Turkic people. The Seljuks are also represented by as well the same color.

As well as Lauenburg you actually ought to mark the Duchy of Slesvig.
Now w/ Duchy of Schlesweig (Slesvig) included.:) To everyone else, my apologies for taking a while to fill out map requests, for I had major problems w/ my computer. My computer get trashed by a virus that has gotten past Norton's internet security, and caused my computer to be useless, so I had to reformat my HD because of it, so I was unable to attend to filling out people's map requests for a while. Thankfully I have backed up all my maps that I have drawn before all this crap happened. I am still getting my computer back up again, and setting up things the way I had them before all this.

Europe 1854.PNG

Thande

Donor
Don't feel obliged, Qazaq: it's your choice whether to use your mapmaking gifts, not a duty. Glad your computer got sorted.