The New Order: Last Days of Europe - An Axis Victory Cold War Mod for HoIIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically handwave it for the sake of the mod?
I mean, Japan maintaining naval parity with the USA even in the middle of a far worse Great Depression is kinda ASB at the best of times, but it's an Axis victory mod so you gotta roll with that. It's not like they're turning Shiro Ishii into a conscientious objector or Tojo as a dimwitted toady to Hirohito.

The mod would be boring if we had the USA end up dominating everyone and Japan and Germany collapsing a week after the war like a 'realistic' Axis victory scenario.

It might be a somewhat interesting scenario but it'd be totally divorced from TNO.

The mod would be boring if we had the USA end up dominating everyone and Japan and Germany collapsing a week after the war like a 'realistic' Axis victory scenario.

It might be a somewhat interesting scenario but it'd be totally divorced from TNO.
I mean you could always make it like a more insane version of Fatherland with an American dominated Pacific and batshit insane Nazi dominated Europe.

So, what countries which have relatively little content seen so far do you think are you most excited to look at? I'd say Turkey or Italy as they're the other two members of the Triumvirate but are largely mysterious aside from "Turkey is run by anti-German Nazis and Italy is run by reformers and can go democratic".

So, what countries which have relatively little content seen so far do you think are you most excited to look at? I'd say Turkey or Italy as they're the other two members of the Triumvirate but are largely mysterious aside from "Turkey is run by anti-German Nazis and Italy is run by reformers and can go democratic".

The Russian Minors (mostly the ones that can go Tsaritst, though a few Soviets could also be fun to see), Japan, the countries of West Africa (especially the Free French in Exile), maybe also Brazil are the ones that i want information on.

Oh and also whats going on in Denmark, i am really hoping its not an ageing Fritz Clausen.

This mod gets the award for most depressing mod ever... Every update it gets more depressing so great stuff. Now whether to stop things be more depressing or embrace the madness

unknown.png

I am very interested in Brittany’s options for the German civil war.

Get out of Dodge is probably interesting.

“well we sold to all sides but maybe they can forgive-“

Air raid sirens ensue

Status
Not open for further replies.