The Magnificent Destiny: My Ameriwank World

I plan on fleshing out the world of the below map here. As the world currently stands (summer 2017 is the current date), the United States is the largest and most populous nation with 2,472,368,018 inhabitants with 378 states, 9 Commonwealths, and 25 territories.

ameriwanktl2017mk3.png

Questions, comments?

List of Presidents
1789-1797: George Washington (Independent) / John Adams (Federalist)
def. 1788-9 various
def. 1792 various
2017-0000: Donald J. Trump / ??? (Republican)

def. 2016 Hillary Clinton/??? (Democratic)

A

Last edited:
Flag of the United States
The flag of the US began in largely the same way and the same basic symbolism, Betsy Ross, the Star Spangled Banner at Fort McHenry, all exist. The initial flag had fifteen stars and fifteen stripes (the other two representing Bermuda and the Bahamas) In the early years of the Republic, new stars and new stripes were added for new states, but several years after the conclusion of the Conquest of Canada in the War of 1812, there were realizations that the flag would become too cluttered with more stars and stripes and on April 4, 1818 a law was passed by Congress that mandated the National Flag would remain at 15 stars and 15 stripes.

usflag.png

Women's World Cup
Because this is in the news, I thought I'd put this here. Due to its massive size, player pool, and focus on women's soccer, the United States is the dominant power in women's soccer.

Women's World Cups
Host - Year - No. of Teams - Winner

United Kingdom, 1991 - 12 teams - United States defeat China
Cuba, United States, 1995 - 12 teams - United States defeat England
Sweden, 1999 - 16 teams - China defeat United States
Australia, 2003 - 16 teams - United States defeat Ireland
Los Angeles, United States, 2007 - 16 teams - Ireland defeat United States
Guangxi, PRC, 2011 - 16 teams - United States defeat England
Split, Yugoslavia, 2015 - United States defeat Brazil

Several changes:
- border between Kuwait and Iraq changed to reflect Kuwait's status as American commonwealth.
- Sao Tome and Principe changed to Portuguese.

ameriwanktl2017mk3.png