The M-BAM Main Thread

Niue, Samoa and American Samoa

(In the in the previous two posts, I forgot to include the curvature of the map, so that's why I've changed it a little bit)

isVvOns.png

Last edited:
china_wip.png

Now we only need the rest of the lakes in the west and the counties
(Doing them rn)

Though i honestly dislike the crap i fabricated on the east (coast looks shit imo)

I think there is more lakes that can be added to Canada.
And while we're at it, please also do the 2nd level divisons of Berlin plz:
berlin_map_boroughs_localities.png

Jk. Finding exact lakes really is a pain and I think we should keep the number for now until the map is finished and then we can either decide if we should add more or let others do that. :D

I'm pretty sure that each line type is a different color, so you should be able to pull the layers apart yourself. Or I can do it if need be and upload it somewhere.
Shores are black, international borders dark grey, 1st level divisions grey, second level divisions light grey and disputed borders red.
Rivers aren't made yet.

As the map isn't finished yet and practically no one (or at least a significant minority/majority) doesn't use PS there's no .psd yet but maybe there will be one when the map is finished (no promises)

practically no one (or at least a significant minority/majority) doesn't use PS
Really? I can't see people considering MSPaint to a valid mapmaking tool.

there's no .psd yet but maybe there will be one when the map is finished (no promises)
Don't worry; I can do it easy peasy. PSDs can be opened in Gimp, right? So there should be no compatibility problems for anyone. I think the PSD of the world map will have better performance in a editor than the PNG of it, even.

Really? I can't see people considering MSPaint to a valid mapmaking tool.
Some people do here.

Don't worry; I can do it easy peasy. PSDs can be opened in Gimp, right? So there should be no compatibility problems for anyone. I think the PSD of the world map will have better performance in a editor than the PNG of it, even.
I know that psds can be opened in Gimp ;)
(Can they opened in MSPaint tho? I don't have Bill Gates software at all so i don't know)
I just said that there's none yet as the map isn't finished yet. I can imagine the map also being converted into gif,xcf or jpg(urgh...) sometime but still it's not finished yet.

The "no promises" was only to say that I can't guarantee that there will be an extra psd file of the map when it's finished :)

As the map isn't finished yet and practically no one (or at least a significant minority/majority) doesn't use PS there's no .psd yet but maybe there will be one when the map is finished (no promises)
Whoah looks like I major mixed up two sentences.
I meant "and practically no one (or at least not a significant minority/majority) uses ps there's no psd yet" but look what I wrote, basically the exact opposite ("no one doesn't use")

Val, the English skiller d(の~のd)

Looking at the current map, something has gone very wrong in the Islands in the North Atlantic and Northern Scotland. There appears to be a doubling up of pixels next to each other. Sorry to be a pain.

Looking at the current map, something has gone very wrong in the Islands in the North Atlantic and Northern Scotland. There appears to be a doubling up of pixels next to each other. Sorry to be a pain.
same goes with Newfoundland, someone included willkozz' old version, also South Korea is 3 pixels wrong