The M-BAM Main Thread

Ranad

Banned
If someone wants to do Asia and American lakes I promise I'll do the remaining stuff, and quickly, so we can release it with other variants (such as blank and 1 level only for example) on early January.

If someone wants to do Asia and American lakes I promise I'll do the remaining stuff, and quickly, so we can release it with other variants (such as blank and 1 level only for example) on early January.

I think @Valdore Javorsky is doing America, and I would help if I was at all competent with map making but alas...

I can work on the variants tho once you all get the lakes and shit done, like a blank map

Ranad

Banned
When someone says something about doing lakes, I'll continue because now I lack motivation
sike
vvRTwvm.png

Santa Catarina & Paraná

Ranad

Banned
@Tomoto I think it's better to release the M-BAM without all the lakes first and update it later (like what happened with QBAM), so people can have it early

Could somebody at least divide French Guiana into the two arrondissements of Cayenne and Saint-Laurent-du-Maroni, please? Since technically they are only the first level of division of French Guiana, despite being the third level in France.

Ranad

Banned
Ok, please someone, are we going to release the MBAM without the lakes first? you know like what happened with QBAM