The Last Hanover: The Life and Reign of Queen Charlotte

Just found this . A very interesting take .

Will follow this and this also reminds me why i should check out the before and after 1900 forums for good stories like this.

2 fun tidbits from my desk at work:

1. Your girl can b.s. her way in Spanish, French, and Italian
2. I share a birthday with George of Kendal - and will hopefully be posting the next update on our birthday!

[47] The title is still Canning’s OTL - he is the shortest serving Prime Minister to die in office. If you can guess which Prime Minister I ‘killed’ off to steal his title, I’ll give you brownie points and naming rights for a child of the couple of your choosing (not Charlotte and Leopold, but any other couple mentioned in this TL).
If Neville Chamberlain was second, does this mean you’re killing off Winston Churchill?

Down to thirty one. Let’s go Arthur Balfour, wouldn’t really notice him dying earlier plus isn’t too much of a butterfly.

I'm so sorry guys, I was doing my best to get the post up today but I had a root canal two hours ago and it feels like my jaw is broken :/ I'll do my best for this weekend!

That's hard to answer... he might not be one of the most well known. Definitely filled large shoes.

Not gonna lie, forgot Balfour was a PM - so unfortunately not him either
Poor Balfour. But it’s definitely not thatcher as you said he.
Which PMs had large shoes to feel:
Eden
Major
Brown