Not sure yet, in the meantime likely a long break but there will be some tweaks and clean up done to this TL in the meantime so they'll be some subtle changes here and there.
How about a TL where the Beatles never came into existence? I've always thought a TL with this premise could be very interesting but only if done by a Beatles fan.
A POV could be the Beatles or their parents meet untimely deaths during WWII. I would butterfly the Stones and most of the bands from the first wave of the British Invasion.

Just a crazy idea that I'll probably never write but anyone else is free to use it as long as they send me a link to it if ever posted. :)

How about a TL where the Beatles never came into existence? I've always thought a TL with this premise could be very interesting but only if done by a Beatles fan.
A POV could be the Beatles or their parents meet untimely deaths during WWII. I would butterfly the Stones and most of the bands from the first wave of the British Invasion.

Just a crazy idea that I'll probably never write but anyone else is free to use it as long as they send me a link to it if ever posted. :)
I have thought about an interactive TL that is a spin off of this TL which has other users on here create an OC or perhaps themselves about their experiences ITTL regarding The Beatles or other such things. But I'm still thinking how that might work or if there would be demand for it.

I have thought about an interactive TL that is a spin off of this TL which has other users on here create an OC or perhaps themselves about their experiences ITTL regarding The Beatles or other such things. But I'm still thinking how that might work or if there would be demand for it.
Adding here what I consider to be Nirvana's discography ITTL. Some of the names come from a YouTube video and some come from Cobain Continues: Redux.
Bleach - June 15, 1989
Nevermind - September 24, 1991
In Utero - September 13, 1993
Tuc Eht Parc - July 4, 1995
Toxic Inner Life - May 20, 1997
Christ Abort - November 2, 1999
Your Planet is Doomed, Vol. One - March 9, 2000
Enlisted - June 14, 2005
Actually… - April 12, 2011
The Adventures of SlyDan SmallHands - September 15, 2017
Boddah - February 5, 2021
Old Virus - June 2, 2023

If you are thinking about another Beatles TL, how about using the 1976 Saturday night show where Lorne Michaels made his infamous Beatles reunite offer as a point of divergence.

Either get John/Paul to go and try and claim the prize, or even better get them phone up and be dismissed as prank callers.

I was toying with this idea myself, have them be dismissed as cranks and they decide to do an open mike night somewhere instead. (I was going to name the t/l 'another toot and a snore 2'). This leads to then slowly start working together again as the live mike night rekindles their relationship and they end up producing an album in 1980 which is a mashup of the best bits of McCartney 2/Double Fantasy, leading to a final full Beatles reunion at live aid.

Sadly this is roughly as far as I got, however if this idea appeals to you please feel free to use and expand it.