The Effects on North America of a Non-Pandemic Columbian Exchange

If I remeber right costal Brazil wasn't heavily populated in that era. Thus we may see Portugal keep its foothold. As for place like MExico, there were pleanty of other reason's for their downfall including the enimies they made. I think Spain, or someone is likely to stir-up strife in that area and studdenly we get Mexico to look like various to be like India, with several princidoms risesing up against each other. Much more poltical intrigue. This will likely build a buffer between any attempts to reach further south though which will allow the Inca to sort out their differences, prehaps coming out as strong as European nations in just a few decades.

I think the Aztec Empire may still become New Spain, but Spain will have many more problems enforcing their will on the other Mesoamerican nations- I expect far more Mayan holdouts (even with disease some lasted past the end of Spanish rule), and possibly Kingdoms like the Tarascans surviving (though they might manage to force them to be subjugated to the Spanish King- think British India).

In 1620, what happens to the Pilgrims? All across the coast, there are "Savage" towns... what if they're driven northwards, eventually managing to convince a local tribe to sell them the Peninsula called Shawmut to build Plymouth... Even if the Indians later launch a King Philips War against the colonists, they could easily hold Boston (or Plymouth, in TTL), and be supplied by sea... though it seems rather strange, one Pilgrim City in a Indian-held region...

Expect more atrocities than OTL. European expansion will be slower and more military.

Spain will expand into the lower Mississippi area sometime in the middle of the 16'th century. OTL they decided it wasn't worth it. In this, it will be more valuable and more vulnerable. As organized, town based states, it's easier to win a couple battles and take over the state rather than having to deal with every village individually.

On the other hand, the Inca's have a good chance of surviving. It took disease and a civil war to conquer them. Barring something similar, it would be a hard slog even in the early 19'th century.

Expect NA to look more like a combination of Prussia, Gaul, and British India. It would be slower and more expensive both in gold and blood. Keeping the colonists out would require maintaining a united front, something less likely than reduced disease.

A very different North America with the mythos built around soldiers and conquerers rather than explorers and homesteaders.

Straha

Banned
No african slaves and alot of native peons. Expect british north america to look like OTL's mexico(few whites, MANY mixed people and some natives)