The Death of Russia - TL

BTW I wonder how Russia exploding will impact Jugoslavia.
We may see the US and Europe being more involved in the conflict against Serbia, to prevent a violent situation similar to what is happening to Russia ITTL

BTW I wonder how Russia exploding will impact Jugoslavia.
We may see the US and Europe being more involved in the conflict against Serbia, to prevent a violent situation similar to what is happening to Russia ITTL

Probably NATO can now operate in Serbia quiet freely since Russia is not able to resist.

And Euros must search their energy from other nation.

Nuke.gif

I was surprised to see a reference to YouTuber Bald and Bankrupt. Another YouTuber, NFKRZ, recently made an informative video on how the conflict between Yeltsin and parliament mortally wounded Russian democracy. Did you see that video before making this timeline?
Nfkrz is definitely an interesting YouTuber because he gives the opinions of the Russians who's not the moscovites.

I'm excited about the new timeline I'm now sad that the greatest event in Irish political history won't happen now Boris Yeltsin circling Shannon Airport for an hour and then refusing to get off the plane cause he was so drunk he couldn't do a state visit.