The Battle of White Plains: An American Revolutionary TL

Today is Remembrance Day, 11th November.

It is time to reflect on the men who gave their lives for us and it is time to reflect on how we repay that sacrifice.

I have no idea how the ATL WW1 and ww2 is going to play out, though I have a few ideas.

Well, what do you have in mind then, mister?
WW1 (1913 - 1920)

- Basically a supercharged British East India Company declares independence on the 11th March 1913 and seizes much of India with help from the Nepalese and the Kingdom of Oudh, with the Director-General calling himself "Lord Protector of the British Empire and Incorporated India". The EIC rules 1/3rd of India with "Company Pounds" as the currency. They receive assistance from the Kingdom of Mysore as well as the Maratist Empire of Brazil (which broke off from Portugal in a Civil War from 1898 - 1902, seizing Angola and Mozambique).

- The Incan Empire and the Kingdom of Spain declare war on Maratist Brazil on the 13th April 1913, who in turn sends a fleet to reconquer Portugal in May.

- The Kingdom of Saxony, having established ties with Spain, declares war on Brazil and Incorporated India in May.

- The Chinese try to strike for the EIC held ports in China, resulting in massive chemical weapons use against the Chinese. The EIC deploys strafing runs against hundreds of Chinese villages between July-August. Thousands perish, while others are left in a critical condition.

- The alliance between Japan and The Netherlands leads to the two nations joining the side of the Maratist Powers and the EIC. The Dutch do so to seize control of Burgundy while Japan wishes to claim Manchuria and several ports from China. This leads to a Dutch-Japanese invasion of the Philippines as well as the Guinea Colony of Antipodea.

- The British Empire (which includes Hanover) mobilises and enters the war by September.

- The German states (Saxony, Brandenburg, Hanover, Brunswick, Bavaria, Wurttemberg, Hesse-Nassau, the Palatine and Baden) enter the fray.

- Denmark-Norway defends her African colonies from Brazilian warships, entering the war in February 1914.

- The Haitian Empire invades Dominica, Guadeloupe and Granada, attacking the white populations there. Sweden, Denmark-Norway and Corsica bring their navies into the Caribbean by April 1914.

- The Ottoman Empire declares neutrality, with Islamic leaders calling for a jihad against Mysore and the Maratist elements in the nation, while minorities begin to openly praise Maratist thought.

After the war, Saxon South Africa would essentially fall to a revolution (National Regeneration Incident) from the 6th November 1919 to the 4th March 1921, where John Arthur Arundel Tolkien would be crowned King of Saxon-Sudafrika

I haven't had much time to think on this TL, so there's my trouble.