The Anglo/American - Nazi War - The on-going mystery

Deleted member 96212

In all seriousness, it is probable the Nazis did push such notions in whatever propaganda they produced.

I'm trying to imagine a movie in the style of old Westerns, but with the Russians in place of the Native Americans and five feet of snow covering everything.

I can't remember if it was Stalin or Hitler that loved cowboy movies.

I'm trying to imagine a movie in the style of old Westerns, but with the Russians in place of the Native Americans and five feet of snow covering everything.

Stalin, although the conquest of Siberia does share a lot with the conquest of the American West.

Hitler like Karl May novels. Although Hitler took a lot of inspiration about American racial policies, so...

It was the 1940's. Everyone fucking loved cowboy movies. Everyone except actual American Indians I suppose. It was literally the only thing uniting Imperial Japan, Nazi Germany, the USSR, the US, the Brits, and literally just about everyone else.

It's like asking if someone in 1940's America liked baseball. The answer is yes every time. Saying the phrase "I don't like baseball" is actually defined in the US constitution as being literally worse then treason. It's sandwiched with being worse then treason but being very slightly better then eating a large number of live human babies.

It's like asking if someone in 1940's America liked baseball. The answer is yes every time. Saying the phrase "I don't like baseball" is actually defined in the US constitution as being literally worse then treason. It's sandwiched with being worse then treason but being very slightly better then eating a large number of live human babies.

Liking soccer is practically illegal in 10 states.

Indiana Beach Crow

Monthly Donor
No one really likes lacrosse. No one.

tenor.gif

dcd

Banned
What is the most viable resistance to the current A4 order?What about internal dissent to the mass murder abroad?Or am I being stupidly optimistic.

You should. I deliberately intended my modest if not humble remark to intentionally target you and all the disgusting perverted monsters like you.

I mean my god I could understand something iffy but not that bad like ritual cannibalism or being Belgian. But Lacrosse?

Getting back on track, Hitler's racial policies were essentially copy-pasted from America to Germany.

SsgtC

Banned
Getting back on track, Hitler's racial policies were essentially copy-pasted from America to Germany.
Yeah, no. Not even close. America was racist as hell at the time period, but saying that Germany and America had the same racial policies is honestly absurd.

Yeah, no. Not even close. America was racist as hell at the time period, but saying that Germany and America had the same racial policies is honestly absurd.
Yes yes, clearly America's entire black and mixed race populations were sterilized during the 1930s, thus why there are no Americans of African descent today.

Uh...there was sterilization of people. Ever heard of "Buck v. Bell."

There were laws segregating by race, and a system that terrorized the black community.

American racism was bad. The Nazis took it a notch higher.