Tale of an Egg: A Rapa Nui wank (99.9% ASB-free)

Hmmm....rat...

So there's still a little forest saved ITTL? That will do wonders for island agriculture.

Rat... I'd think I have beef.
Speaking of foods, meat makes like 60% of my diet
and I haven't eaten fruit in more than a year :eek:

I like this timeline so far. I don't think I've ever seen a Rapa Nui timeline before. I really like your detail when it comes to the events and politics of the island and the rationale for why events happen why they do. But with a population of 4000, will the people of Rapa Nui be able to effectively resist European encroachment?

And 4chan? We expected better of you... ;)

Well, to put it simply, and possibly affected by my Catholic background, things don't happen because nothing. For your last part, they still made up most of the island in 1870, were still around in 1900 and today about half the people are mixed Chilean-Rape Nui. As for the population, thats a very rough estimate, give or take a thousand. When I say 800 people is an army never before seen, perhaps in all of Polynesia, I mean it.

I need to laugh and fap too. I live a secret nerd life under the academia :cool:

By the way, I don't think I've seen a Sub-Saharan Carthage Wins timeline either. How you ever though of reversing Egypt back to native culture is beyond me.