Suggestions for media with time-travelers from the past?

I find myself interested in the idea of people from the past time travelling to the present and I was wondering if you had any suggestions for such?

That can be an interesting premise. I'd love to see something like that. Megatraveller had a few "remnants," people that had been around in the Third Imperium before things went BAD.

The Star Trek Role Playing Game I played a character from the Hoschseeflotte who'd ended up in Kirk's time, attended Star Fleet Academy, and joined Starfleet. Led to some interesting role playing. (Also led to the discovery that a sawed off pump action shotgun or a Tommy Gun has some has real advantages over phasers!)

While it not a person traveling through time, The Story a Message From Charity by William Lee, is about a boy in the Present and a Girl in the Past start communicating with each other and they see through each other eyes. The two are able to affect events in both times.
It not a true travel in Time but it is a good story

"Aviator" by Evgeniy Vodolazkin. A novel about a Russian man who was frozen during some scientific experiment in Solovki prison camp in early 1930s and then brought back to life in 1999.

The Visitors (1993) - a medieval French knight and his idiotic servant are magically transported to 1990s, and hilarity ensues. There are also two sequels of questionable quality and U.S. remake

The Philadelphia Experiment (1984) - two WWII era sailors from USS Eldridge find themselves in the future of 1980s.

There are quite a few instances of this happening in Doctor Who and some of its spin-offs. Examples off the top of my head:

* For almost all of the Second Doctor's era, he was travelling with Jamie - who came from 1746 (and for one of his seasons he was also travelling with a Victoria - who was a Victorian), so stories like The Web of Fear or The Invasion with contemporary settings (i.e. 1960s) would be examples. There's also a second Doctor novel Invasion of the Cat-People where companions from the 60s (Ben and Polly) encounter the 90s. The passages focusing on this are pretty much the only good things in the book.
* One of the main guest characters in fifth Doctor story The Awakening is from 1643, though the story is set in the then-contemporary 1980s.
* There's a series of fifth Doctor audios where one of the companions is Egyptian Pharaoh Erimem, and I'm pretty sure some of them have a modern day setting.
* Seventh Doctor story Ghost Light is set in the Victorian era, but one of the characters is a neanderthal who had been placed in suspended animation.
* Ninth Doctor novel Only Human has a subplot where a neanderthal settles in then-contemporary 2005.
* Torchwood episode Out of Time is about three people from the early 20th century who are displaced to the early 21st, and how they cope with the change. It's pretty much a perfect example of the basic idea, and is easily one of the best episodes of the series.

There are almost certainly a dozen or so other examples that don't immediately come to mind, as you'd expect from such a long-running time-travel show/franchise.