So different

There was a witness who testified to the O J grand jury. She said that at about 10;45 PM on the night of the murder she was driving and approaching an intersection with the street called Bundy. The street where Nichole lived. She saw on Bundy a Ford Bronco running a red light. She recognized the driver as O J Simpson. She slammed on her brakes in time to avoid an accident. She then talked to a tabloid tv show and Marcia Clark dropped her as a witness. What if we increase O J's speed. There is an accident. Lets have the accident disable O. J.'s Bronco. He is stuck there. The police arrive they see O. J. bloody clothes, bloody glove and bloody Bruno Mali shoes and notice the bloody knife on the front seat. He is taken in for questioning. Two hours later after the dead bodies are found, he is arrested for the murders. After the DNA test show O j's blood at the crime scene and Ron and Nichole's blood on O. J. 's clothes, glove and shoes, his lawyer negotiates a plea deal. On June 26, 1994 O. J. pleads guilty and begins a life with possibility of parole sentence. What would July 1994 - October 1995 be like without O. J. in the news? What we do the with all the spare time we all would have had not following O. J.?

Well, considering i was 4 years old, i have no idea. I do know, however, that the media was saturated with OJ, and posts like this have only confirmed that. Really, you just have to ask yourself, what was happening at the time that was best kept out of the public eye?