Saturday Morning AU Blocks

No, I will not.
Oh, well. Why not?
That sounds great.
Thanks. Are there any films that you think could receive this treatment?
Why not both? Paul can create the show, while Studio MDHR can animate it.
Great idea! Maybe Studio MDHR could take over production of The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse after it becomes it's own series.
Yes, but the occasional rerun of Mater's Tall Tales shall pop up occasionally.
Good to know.
Great idea! I'll put it somewhere in the lineup. Might put Clementine in the Disney Junior block, though.
Thanks again!
That's definitely under the Disney Junior label.
Okay.
Also, Sofia the First has been replaced and/or merged with the unmade Princess Academy pitch, where Sofia is the protagonist of the latter concept. Sounds like the kind of thing one might expect given the power of hindsight, I suppose.
Sounds interesting. Would be nice to see a lineup for Disney Junior in this scenario.

Oh, well. Why not?
Because I thought there would be no need to go back and edit existing schedules.
Thanks. Are there any films that you think could receive this treatment?
Well, I can see a more action-packed Peter Pan cartoon in the 2020s.
Great idea! Maybe Studio MDHR could take over production of The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse after it becomes it's own series.
I love that idea!
Good to know.
I grew up with Mater's Tall Tales, so I wouldn't want to see it perish without reruns.
Thanks again!
You're welcome.
No hard feelings, but it just seems more suited for the under-sixes.
Sounds interesting. Would be nice to see a lineup for Disney Junior in this scenario.
That may be harder to do, but I'll consider it.

Because I thought there would be no need to go back and edit existing schedules.
Well, you can include that change if you ever decide to remake this series of schedules in the future.
Well, I can see a more action-packed Peter Pan cartoon in the 2020s.
That would be very interesting.
I love that idea!
Thanks!
I grew up with Mater's Tall Tales, so I wouldn't want to see it perish without reruns.
Me too.
That may be harder to do, but I'll consider it.
Okay.

Okay, that is impossible, given how they're in two different mediums. Best I can do is a Power Rangers parody in Digimon, or having a clip of Digimon appear in Power Rangers.
@TheFaultsofAlts Fine let a clip of Digimon appear in a Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue episode . How would this Missing Power Rangers Turbo fit into the Fox Kids schedule ? I gave both the script and the fanfic version https://sirstack.livejournal.com/33969.html https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4329550/1/Rangers-in-Concert

@TheFaultsofAlts Fine let a clip of Digimon appear in a Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue episode . How would this Missing Power Rangers Turbo fit into the Fox Kids schedule ? I gave both the script and the fanfic version https://sirstack.livejournal.com/33969.html https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4329550/1/Rangers-in-Concert
Part 1 of Honey, I Shrunk the Rangers would be on Saturday, May 22nd, 1997, while Rangers in Concert premieres on Friday, May 21st, 1997. That's where it would fit into the schedule.

@TheFaultsofAlts How would a Power Rangers S.P. D. /W.I T.C.H. Crossover fit in terms of story magic vs. Tech and schedule because of ABC Family/ Jetix? And before you ask I know because W.i.t.c.h. is animation and Power Rangers S.P.D. is Live Action use the Who framed Roger Rabbit formula .

@TheFaultsofAlts How would a Power Rangers S.P. D. /W.I T.C.H. Crossover fit in terms of story magic vs. Tech and schedule because of ABC Family/ Jetix? And before you ask I know because W.i.t.c.h. is animation and Power Rangers S.P.D. is Live Action use the Who framed Roger Rabbit formula .
Okay, so it uses the Roger Rabbit technique. In that case, I would imagine the Rangers and the Guardians butting heads at first, but eventually growing to like each other.

@kirbopher15 That was only for the Bettleborgs / Power Rangers Zeo crossover which would make sense in hindsight . Unless you have a suggestion like

Marc Gordon-Bates who directed both W.I.T.C.H. and Who Framed Roger Rabbit { who knew} or Bruce Kalish .​

Last edited: